Sexy gangs. (1 Viewer)

mac warzonescum

Website
Visit site
http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/2005/05/30/100693.php

"In March — following a six-month investigation — Straight Edge was officially classified a gang by the Regional Gang Unit. Nearly every week, gang officers investigate Straight Edge crimes or harassment that doesn’t seem to subside following arrests.

Authorities describe Straight Edge attacks as random, opportunistic, violent beatings that can be spurred by minor comments from nonmembers. Members — who sometimes use bats, shovels, knives, brass knuckles and Mace — don’t engage in violence unless they can outnumber their targets, police said.

Straight Edgers tend to attack other teens who are publicly engaging in activities Straight Edgers don’t agree with, such as smoking or drinking."

mac warzonescum said:
http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html/2005/05/30/100693.php

"In March — following a six-month investigation — Straight Edge was officially classified a gang by the Regional Gang Unit. Nearly every week, gang officers investigate Straight Edge crimes or harassment that doesn’t seem to subside following arrests.

Authorities describe Straight Edge attacks as random, opportunistic, violent beatings that can be spurred by minor comments from nonmembers. Members — who sometimes use bats, shovels, knives, brass knuckles and Mace — don’t engage in violence unless they can outnumber their targets, police said.

Straight Edgers tend to attack other teens who are publicly engaging in activities Straight Edgers don’t agree with, such as smoking or drinking."

Haha, what a bunch of dicks!

yeah, who needs to outnumber their targets, cormacs a gang of one- he turns into a whirling vortex of anger when he sees someone drinking and/or smoking, makes practice in a small room very interesting

Hahaha, funniest thing ever.

I dont think I have ever met a straight edger like that though.

thedonal said:
yeah, who needs to outnumber their targets, cormacs a gang of one- he turns into a whirling vortex of anger when he sees someone drinking and/or smoking, makes practice in a small room very interesting

Haha, on Sunday in Belfast I was walking down the road and these two spides walking past started slabbering in my face for no reason, just because they are dicks and there were two of them. I told them to "Fuck off, wankers" to their face and they looked confused and walked off, as if people aren't meant to talk back or something. It was hilarious, you know for a fact that if it had been just one of them walking past, he wouldn't have said a fuckin thing or even looked at me twice, dicks!

Cormcolash said:
Haha, on Sunday in Belfast I was walking down the road and these two spides walking past started slabbering in my face for no reason, just because they are dicks and there were two of them. I told them to "Fuck off, wankers" to their face and they looked confused and walked off, as if people aren't meant to talk back or something. It was hilarious, you know for a fact that if it had been just one of them walking past, he wouldn't have said a fuckin thing or even looked at me twice, dicks!

just break out some of them crazy dance moves on em while listening to arnocorps... its music to beat ppl up to..

I'm always ready

ga105.jpg

Legends. Here's another story about Fury

"James IsMean taking angel dust, wearing a gumshield and beating people up in the pit.

this is somewhat confused.
Apparently standard fare at Fury shows in the early 90s was to smoke a load of dust then don ski masks and beat the absolute shit out of each other as the PCP numbs your pain receptors.
As for Ismean himself smoking dust that's pretty unlikey - he was sxe the whole time Fury was around.

But let's face it, Fury of Five are the kings of hardcore stories.
My personal fave is from France.
Some crusty punk spits in some girl's face who is a friend of the promoter.
Jay, the really small guy in Fury, asks the promoter whats up as he seems to be pissed off and the promoter explains.
Fury guy then asks the guy to step outside.
Outside, he kicks the guys head in against the side of a van leaving hi semi-conscious.
He looks up to see Ismean standing above him who utters the immortal line: "next time it will be me, bitch""

If people want to be drug free then good for them its their choice just as if people choose not to be its their choice. The fact that someone would get that sad about someone else doing their own thing is pathetic. It dosnt concern anyone else aslong as it dosnt effect them. If someones drunk and picking fights....well thats a different story all together.
Straight Edge gangs that go around starting fights because for example they see someone with a can is just as bad as a bunch of fucking skangers coming up to ya and going "Eeeeee look at de state of yeee with yer black and yer hair....." same thing just for different reasons. Its called bully-boy tactics.

KatieMutated said:
If people want to be drug free then good for them its their choice just as if people choose not to be its their choice. The fact that someone would get that sad about someone else doing their own thing is pathetic. It dosnt concern anyone else aslong as it dosnt effect them. If someones drunk and picking fights....well thats a different story all together.
Straight Edge gangs that go around starting fights because for example they see someone with a can is just as bad as a bunch of fucking skangers coming up to ya and going "Eeeeee look at de state of yeee with yer black and yer hair....." same thing just for different reasons. Its called bully-boy tactics.

Yeah, it's funny though.

KatieMutated said:
so .......are you trying to say bad people are bad?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back