SEVERN BRIDGE - HUMAN FEET FOUND (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud (27 Mar, 2002 10:16 a.m.):
I knew this girl when i was younger that bit her own tounge off.I was passing her house, when i heard her mother screaming, and saw the girl standing at the front door, hands up to her mouth, and her tounge in her hands.It frightened the shit out of me, and she was`nt even crying!! 10 Years of age!!She laughed alot - so when she was laughing once she fell and bit her tounge by accident...the dread!!

are we talking about kerry here? up the kingdom!

I hope they were Michael Owen's....little twerp....

Well...my medical oddity is that when I was a child I shoved a lot of different things up my nose.....

yeah, well i have three nipples. and there's a word for that but i can't think of it off-hand. a doctor once said to me "i see you've got an 'accessory' nipple there" and what could i do but admit it.

just to clarify - my "accessory" nipple is smaller and less "nipply" than my "real" nipples. but it's definitely a kind of nipple

anonymous koward (29 Mar, 2002 09:45 p.m.):
yeah, well i have three nipples. and there's a word for that but i can't think of it off-hand. a doctor once said to me "i see you've got an 'accessory' nipple there" and what could i do but admit it.

its a "nubbin" (or so chandler claims on friends!)

your picture is really startin to freak me out Nine - look at the state of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back