severed head of state bloke stabbed (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
saw this elsewhere,thought some of you might be concerned:

This weekend, Jack Control (singer for Severed Head of State & World Burns To Death) was stabbed in the mid-section while breaking up a fight. It was a deep stab that nearly hit his heart (missed by less than 1cm). He lost more than half his blood supply at the scene and nearly died. He had immediate surgery and is now in stable condition...but he's not alright. Besides being in an excruciating amount of pain, his hospital bills are already OUTRAGEOUS. If you can help in ANY way, please contact Timmy Hefner via MySpace or better yet send money via PayPal to: [email protected]. Timmy is handling pretty much all of Jack's contact with the outside world right now since Jack is not able to do so himself. Please read this bulletin from Ashley below:

REPOST FROM ASHLEY/SIGNAL LOST

Q: Who the hell would stab Jack Control?
A: ... a fucking hobo crusty jackass... Ok so here is an update:
There was a large show on North Loop on Saturday night. At the end of the night some random trainhopper kids got rowdy. One guy kicked in the window of The Parlor (the pizza place Jazzys family owns) Jazzy, Zack and Jack went outside to confront these guys and a big mess broke out. Jack stepped in to stop one of these guys from hitting jazzy. This is when one of the guys came from behind Jack and stabbed him in the gut. The fight pretty much ended at that point. The suspect fled & Jack started walking away and casually stated that they needed to leave. The police and EMS arrived shortly after. The guy that had stabbed Jack goes by the name of "bingo" and was arrested only a few blocks away from the scene. Jack was taken to Brackeridge hospital by EMS and was in surgry for about 4 hours... The wound went pretty deep and got really close to his heart and he lost alot of blood. He is curently recovering in ICU at Brackenridge Hospital. "bingo" is still in custody and being charged with attempted murder. Jack will be in the hospital for a few more days and his bills have gotten to over 80 thousand dollars. Timmys got a paypall account set up. And we are in the process of setting up some other things to help out with random expenses... Benifit shows can't put a dent in such expesive hospital bills but they can deff. help with other things apparently getting stabbed costs alot of money... If you want to help out with setting up shows in your city contact me. Please don't call me or e-mail me with stupid questions and hearsay gossip shit. But if you can help out let us know. Jack is pretty much the toughest guy I know and he'll be fine but seeing him in the hospital with all those machines fucking sucks. If you are a CLOSE friend of Jacks Im sure he appretiates visitors and your sent regards but please keep your visits short. And don't piss off the nurses...

you want to help out?
send money to:
[email protected] or [email protected]

That is so fucked!!! Fucking hell! And $80 000 !!! Hope he gets better soon and this guy gets the 'disdain' he deserves.

post made by Ken from Prank Records in the members only area....

Jack Control, Lead vocalist of hardcore punk bands Severed Head of State and World Burns to Death, Long time force in the Texas Punk Scene and behind Mind Control Records, was stabbed and seriously wounded in an altercation at a show in Austin, Texas on Saturday January 28th.

There was a large show on the North Loop in Austin-An earlier show at a Record Store had featured J-Church, Army of Jesus and Storm The Tower and a later show was with Manikin at the Pizza Parlor a few doors down. At the end of the night some random trainhopper kids got rowdy. One guy went on a rampage and kicked in the glass doors of the venue, and then tried to kick in the windows of the anarchist bookstore next door and windows of cars parked on the street. When confronted by the people running the show, Including members of World Burns to Death and Signal Lost, a big mess of a brawl broke out. It ended when Jack Stepped in to stop a guy from Hitting Jasmine from Signal Lost and one of the trainhoppers came from behind and stabbed jack in the gut just below the ribs.

Jack's wounds required over three hours of surgery and he lost 4 pints of blood. Jack has stabilized and will recover, but is still in ICU at Brackenridge hospital. The person who stabbed Jack (who goes by the name of " Bingo") fled, but was arrested nearby. He is currently in police custody and being charged for attempted murder.

Jack has no medical insurance and will face a monolithic amount of medical and legal bills, as well as missed time from work as a result of this. A pay pal account has been established at [email protected] for anyone willing to donate funds to help Jack with his expenses.

People wishing to run charity Auctions on Auction sites such as Ebay, Yahoo or DIY auction to raise pay pal funds for Jack please put “ Jack Control” in the item title and description. People wanting to buy benefit items can search for them by putting " Jack Control" in the search box.

A benefit show will be held in Austin on February 9th at Emo's 603 Red River http://www.emosaustin.com/ with Signal Lost, Camp X-Ray, Army Of Jesus, Iron Age and Modern Needs performing. Further benefits are in the works and anyone wishing to organize an benefit event around the country contact Ashley at [email protected] or Timmy Hefner at [email protected]. Immediate Pay Pal donations should be sent to Timmy's email address until Jack is out of ICU.

that's total bollocks, why doesn't the dickhead who stabbed him have to foot the fucking bill. if he's a trainhopping evasion type his dad's probably a senator or something anyway.

nooly said:
that's total bollocks, why doesn't the dickhead who stabbed him have to foot the fucking bill. if he's a trainhopping evasion type his dad's probably a senator or something anyway.

Was gonna say the same thing. Even if he doesnt have medical insurance its not as though he asked for this to happen to him.

I read somewher that because he was the victim of an attack,the state would foot some of the bills,but it doesn't come close,he will still need help paying them.

man this is total shit. wouldn't the prospect of having to pay for damage to another human's life put a halt to some of these morons' bullshit? 'oh yeh dude i stuck this bastard who wuz tryn to protect sum capitalist interest'. no you weren't, you're a fucking dick and you're bleeding the community that bred you; fucking cop on. this is why i don't like absolutionist black bloc-ism from people who haven't really taken the time to research social history.

I just came on here to post about this.
I hate it here (texas)...I always knew this country was backwards but fuck, it just seems to be getting worse every day.

Trainhopper/crusty kids smashing up an anarcho bookstore (where most likely they would be given food and shelter) and the venue...then when the local punks complain they stab them. Good Times good times in Tex-ass capitol.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I read somewher that because he was the victim of an attack,the state would foot some of the bills,but it doesn't come close,he will still need help paying them.
I think someone said he could claim in the region of fifty grand, which would leave him thirty in the hole.

You should see what they're saying about this over at punknews.org - all these senses fail fans saying "i felt bad for him until i saw the paypal account. Using something like this to take advantage of kids and try to get money out of it, what a scummer". Stupid bastards.

I bet he was stabbed with a leatherman, fucking train-hopping primos. American anarcho kids suck.

Jack2.jpg

We have decided to donate 30% of our total electronic sales (i.e. Paypal, credit & debit cards) to help cover Jack's medical bills. We will be doing this at least through the evening of Tuesday, February 8th and hope to help make a partial dent in hospital bills already reported to be in the tens of thousands of dollars. We will keep try to update this post with the amounts donated daily.

taken from Profane Existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back