seven stabs (1 Viewer)

japeo

Since 2000
Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
hey there folks, we here in the redneck manifesto stuck up two songs from the seven on our new mini album, 'seven stabs', for download on our www.myspace.com/redneckmanifesto

we're launching it at a gig in vicar street on the 30th of march. be great if people could come along. the ever wonderful waiting room are playing too and the genius si schroeder.

nice one.

japeo said:
hey there folks, we here in the redneck manifesto stuck up two songs from the seven on our new mini album, 'seven stabs', for download on our www.myspace.com/redneckmanifesto

we're launching it at a gig in vicar street on the 30th of march. be great if people could come along. the ever wonderful waiting room are playing too and the genius si schroeder.

nice one.

good stuff...
pity it clashes with:

Skinny Wolves Club
Decal (Live w/ Dave Lacey) / Northstation / Tremors @ The Hub

familyman said:
The Redneck Manifesto aint got no pity.

ladyfest.gif

familyman said:
jamie jamie jamie i never thought you'd stoop so low but not only do we have no pity we also have no shame - i think i look pretty good in that pic if truth be told.

do you want me to have a look for the mermaid one too, niall?

familyman said:
mermaid? you've lost me there - but i'm guessing by what i imagine to be your tone that it's not very flattering so i'll do the sensible thing and back off gracefully. we have a winner.

actually, cant find it at the moment.
but from what i remember, you looked very feminine but striking at the same time...
not a bad image...

you can't win all the time. part of being a friend is letting the other guy win now and again. oh really? mmm mmm mm m mm m maybe.

:rolleyes: :heart:

a friend of mine is just in new york by the time for this. trying to persuade him into going there...to be your guardian viking for the evenin like

these rock!!! seven stabs is wowzah! did yous do all the recording yourselves? the drum sound if really great!

hello japeo.
i was nowt online yesterday and it seems the myspace tracks are now mega cool oldies buh the new tracks are disapearo..
they anywhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back