Settler, El Diablo, Omelette (1 Viewer)

Lads, don't be alarmed but the price on the phantom website gig guide is 8 euros as opposed to 7.......

.....I've only just stopped wringing my hands now. I't fierce worrying. I don't know how this would've happened but I think you should be aware because I think it could make or break the night for yiz. I mean really break it.

I'll leave the decisions up to you. I think you should call a meeting between the bands or something. Post haste.

I hope it all works out.

God bless

Roxy

why'd they do that?

well it's 7 euros in anyway

Antny you busted me on the swings and roundabouts thing, I hope I don't get sued by fish.

I can't remember most of my signatures - there was Sasslefrax, Price o' mangles, the one about pissing out the tent door, floppy-haired speccy bastard (attribute that one to Joss) and a few others. Oh and wobbly covers rule - that was yours Ian.

Michael Knight & Juno, thanks a million, one less thing for me to sort out.

Originally posted by michaelknight
Well, Juno is the real hero here, I'm only giving her the "stuff". Hurrah for Juno!

Hiyiz,

We may be one man short tonight due to a bereavement, but we will be playing.
Can a Settler person or an Omelette person mail or pm me?

Bryan

this gig may rock.
in a quiet 'lovey' way.

i expect omelette to play happiness.

i may be discussing the infinite possibilities of life with the drunk guuy in the jacks if anyone wants me.

Originally posted by michaelknight
the person in question might have to hang onto it for later retrieval...?

I live around the corner from geelands if you want to store stuff there if yiz like...

I'll also be at the gig, so yeh wouldent be waking me up on a shool night or antin...

Originally posted by Ian
I live around the corner from geelands if you want to store stuff there if yiz like...

I'll also be at the gig, so yeh wouldent be waking me up on a shool night or antin...

ian? you're the singer in omelette*? thats mad.
happiness is a good tune, sir.

*i thought he was a lost tramp.

Originally posted by the pope
ian? you're the singer in omelette*? thats mad.
happiness is a good tune, sir.

*i thought he was a lost tramp.

the singer in omelette is indeed a lost tramp... I'll tell him you like the choon, that would please him so it would... I pass him outside peirce st dart station on my way home from work every other day...

Originally posted by Ian
the singer in omelette is indeed a lost tramp... I'll tell him you like the choon, that would please him so it would... I pass him outside peirce st dart station on my way home from work every other day...

here, on closer reflection with earlier posts et al, i conceed that yes, you are in omelette. and from your picture, i can see that you indeed know the lost tramp with the comedy hair mentioned above...

Originally posted by the pope
here, on closer reflection with earlier posts et al, i conceed that yes, you are in omelette. and from your picture, i can see that you indeed know the lost tramp with the comedy hair mentioned above...

comedy hair???

that for some reason has me laughing histerically... although prolly ment as an insult buh...

tut tut... you found me out...

the mask has been lifted, I am in Omelette... and we will play happiness tonight... thanks the pope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back