Sequels (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by THRILLHO
And there is already a Tremors TV show. With Michael Gross. Again.

And it is shit. Saw what i think was the pilot episode in the americas a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently the worms are an endangered species, so there's some government official that hates them watching over them. And the nipper from the movie is now all growed up and trying to get rid of the worms so he can develop the town.

It's atrocious. Absolutely atrocious.

The normal effects are so normal they could just be called normal.

Originally posted by Ed
there's also an American Psycho 2

i think there's a few Tremors movies, i've seen the second one but can't remember if i liked it, there's no way it was as good as the first. I have a funny feeling there's another one or two of em.

Also not a sequel, but the burbs is on tonight around midnight, such a funny film, i miss the funny tom hanks

yes ! the 'burbs

saw it once years ago when it first came out on video

can't wait for 12.05

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
yes ! the 'burbs

saw it once years ago when it first came out on video

can't wait for 12.05

such a good movie, i have it on video, but will probably watch it tonight anyways

Originally posted by enchance
i saw psycho 2 on telly wan Summer and it scared the shite out of me. I can't really figure this one out cause I'd seen all the nightmare on elm street films by the tender age of 10.

They made a sequel to the Brady Bunch film. It wasn't as good as the first tho'.

Psycho 2 is a very good sequel
as is the Brady Bunch follow up

American Psycho 2 I have not seen

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan is the best of the sequels

Halloween sequels aren't bad
Omen sequels get worse, as do Exorcist ones

The Two Towers isn't a sequel as such, but it was as good as it's predecessor. Not that I have seen the movies, but isn't The Godfather II meant to be one of the only occasions where a sequel has been an improvement?

Tremors 4 sounds a bit like Back to the Future 3, so it must be lies I say. Speaking of BTTF, I believe this to be a better trilogy than even the original Star Wars...

The last time I saw Corey Feldman he was on Oprah, talking about his new band "Phoenix" and how it was his 'rise from the ashes' (of drug-filled balloons I imagine).

I used to like movies with the Two Coreys, even the frankly pants "License to Drive".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back