Septic Pussy myspace (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
haha deadly! hope you are still constantly reminding the other two that they are only cool and punk cos they know you.

haha deadly! hope you are still constantly reminding the other two that they are only cool and punk cos they know you.

The other 2 are about as punk as me socks, thats not the point, the point is that we all like the music and love making it, so shut the fuck up and get a hair cut.

You're 15 years old. The only septic pussy you've seen is your ma's when she's sitting naked on the stairs, crying to herself after polishing off a bottle of gin.

At your age you should be out enjoying the delights of 15 year old pussy, which incidently, is a better name for your band.

in fairness i said it here before, it's cool that ur starting up a band and all the rest but 'septic pussy' really? it's yer choice but if ya stick with that name your cock will probably go septic due to lack of use, give it 3 years and i bet ya twenty quid you'll have changed it cause the last thing you'll wanna tell some student lass ur trying to chat up in some shitty bar is that you're in a band called 'septic pussy'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back