septemberfest - catering info required (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
So lental disorder cant do septemberfest - they are off the road for next while so does anyone know any similar veggie /indian /alternative mobile caterers?

theres chip vans a plenty around but would be nice to get something better

any ideas?

Are Bitchin Kitchin still going?

bitchinkitchen at vegemail dot com

So what is the Bitchin Kitchen ? :

The Bitchin Kitchen was set up in 2005 after the Eyfa winter meeting in Co. Clare . Since then the Kitchen has cooked at protests camps , G8 summit protests , concerts and various other gatherings around Ireland and the world . Cooking either for cheap or for free . The kitchen has spent alot of this year cooking at the Rossport solidarity camp and is getting ready to cook at the G8 summit this July which will be held in roskstock in Germany

as far as i know bitching kitchen/lentil disorder are the same people one grew out of the other.

me bro is off to electric picnic and i remember someone saying there was loads of veggie otpions there.so will ask him to get me names of any he sees.
maybe there is a list on their site...

to be honest lentil disorder aren't amazingly cheap or anything.so im sure you could get anyone to do it veggy style for the same money.

a lot of the ones on the elctric picnic sit seem to come over from the uk especially - must be some money to be made there adding in the ferry cost - will keep looking - any ideas appreciated. is there hot food done in the dublin co-op when its open?

a lot of the ones on the elctric picnic sit seem to come over from the uk especially - must be some money to be made there adding in the ferry cost - will keep looking - any ideas appreciated. is there hot food done in the dublin co-op when its open?

yeah a few small stalls if i remember right.an indian stall which was quite good.ask anto loserdom.

What was the name of the group at Leechrum 2007 who had the double decker bus? It was two lads doing it as far as i remember. And the food was lovely.

yeah they did quite good falafel and tea in a proper cup! im sure jasper would know them.

i remember staying up straight through till 8am in the morning just to watch The Blame. I hopped out afterwards in the pishing rain to get some grub, went over to them and they were still open. gave me the nicest dish of mexican food i've ever had (at a festival!), and gave it for free too.:)

theres a bit on this in hot press somehow - i was kind of going it a bit low key as venue only takes 300 -mind you the "punk masses" in these recessionary times with loads of gigs on allover the place in the next while is hardly more than that anyway.

http://www.hotpress.com/news/5738556.html

anyway it'll all be grand - cheers to whoever put that in - appreciate it!

No reason why there cant be things on there again if its looked after, we are going to put on the ggi next september over a few days at the night in the sticks venue in wexford so maybe somene else could do something here as the summer starter in may / june..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back