Seomra Spraoi open this weekend (2 Viewers)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Seomra Spraoi will be open weekends from 2-6pm.
The zine library is there to browse and the bad books library will be up and running soon.
We have tea and herbal teas too.
So come along and have a seat and read and drink tea if yer in the mood.

Anyone wanting to volunteer to work weekends, whatever hours you can do is cool, it would be nice to open a bit earlier, maybe 12??
Get in touch with me or dunchee here or mail seomraspraoi (at) wildmail.com

sorry i know someone has probably posted this before but when are the semora spraoi meetings i have an idea of a group i wanna try set up and was wondering if can get the space for an hour or two every week or fortnight.

anyway yeah meeting time anyone?

spuded said:
sorry i know someone has probably posted this before but when are the semora spraoi meetings i have an idea of a group i wanna try set up and was wondering if can get the space for an hour or two every week or fortnight.

anyway yeah meeting time anyone?

thursdays at 7:30

Bad Books is sorted in the seomra now, just to browse for now, loads of deadly books.
This weekend was pretty quiet but hopefully we'll have a film or some event on next weekend. Anyone got ideas?

Well the anti-authoritarian-assembly is there on the first friday in february as well as the next anarchist youth meeting and probably our monthly video showing too (might use trinity though).

You can't really expect too many people to show up to that gaff just to read books, ger alone is enough to keep most away.

hmm what's the story if yer interested in doing something but alas cannot get to the meeting on thursday without getting off work (which is fuckin hard!) can you put in ideas/requests in writing to be brought up at the meeting or what? sorry for so many questions. thats shift work for ya :eek:

join the email list, or pm me and i'll ask on your behalf.

spuded said:
hmm what's the story if yer interested in doing something but alas cannot get to the meeting on thursday without getting off work (which is fuckin hard!) can you put in ideas/requests in writing to be brought up at the meeting or what? sorry for so many questions. thats shift work for ya :eek:

what you got planned?

just trying to plan a meeting about a plan for a meeting i was hoping to have there, ha! crystal clear..

nah its just an idea i have but i wanna see if its possible before internet blathering about it.

spuded said:
just trying to plan a meeting about a plan for a meeting i was hoping to have there, ha! crystal clear..

nah its just an idea i have but i wanna see if its possible before internet blathering about it.
spuded if yer planning on playing god ,dont do it!Its possible but can you live with the consequences?????
vpreturn.jpg

frankenstien-green-b.gif

Bring back feudalism that's what I say, they were bastards all right but they sure did get things done. Bet you didn't see many castles go overbudget did you? Or bbuilt the wrong size. Planning permission? Don't make me laugh. Chopped your head off more like. And we liked it we did, made us feel part of something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back