Seeping into Cinemas (Betamax Format side-project) debut single and video available. (1 Viewer)

K-Brod

Website
www.youtube.com
Betamax Format guitarist Barry O'Briens solo project Seeping into Cinemas has just launched his debut single 'Dour Hour' now available on iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/dour-hour/id351030801

The single is accompanied by a video, directed by Killian Broderick, winner of the IMTV award for Best Dance Video for his work on LeGalaxie's 'You Feel the Fire' video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re: Seeping into Cinemas (Betamax Format side-project) debut single and video availab

Thats great.

GO BOYBAND BAZ!

Re: Seeping into Cinemas (Betamax Format side-project) debut single and video availab

Beautiful stuff, I remember that being my favourite song when we played with Barry the other week.

That's very good, some voice on Barry.

Jaysus, that's beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Elliot Smith.

Hi everybody. Thanks for the nice comments. Shneaky 6pack.... Is that you Gary Moutpiece?

That was quite lovely. I liked the video too.

Hi everybody. Thanks for the nice comments. Shneaky 6pack.... Is that you Gary Moutpiece?

One and the same Bazzer.Great tune!

edit,you'll be thrilled to know I used "dour" in scrabble last night.Was'nt a high scorer or anything but I just thought you'd be thrilled to know.

Hey Bar! Well done looks really beautiful and sounds great...

so proud. I feel emotion.

Cool video. Brilliant performance bits. That's hard to do.

Baz you should change the name to shneaking into cinemas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back