Section 4 -2 gigs in new ross - one free (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Section 4 who play a deadly mix of punk, ska and reggae will be doing two gigs in new ross on weds april 15th, 3-6 all ages with an assortment of local young bands adm a fiver at new ross cdp and then a free gig in a pub called the rag with local support and a ska dj that night after the champions league 1/4 final on tv so music starts about 9.45

so if you fancy some punk and a trip to the sunny south east during the easter break this is your chance, guaranteed place to stay and session after.

Kilnaboy also playing the same pub in new ross for free on weds june 24th

/
christymoore.jpg
?

This night week so get those maps of the south east out of the cupboard!

I will be playing old records til late back in the gaff like the good old days so the likes of tommy rash cant give out about the lack of sessions in ross anymore.

This wednesday - someone brought me back a bottle of vodka with cherries in it for a present from belarus so volunteer samplers welcoem.

i'm down in wexford and all but i think i've to head back to dublin on monday, tis a shame this looks like good craic

Both gigs were really good, big turnout for the pub gig in particular. Many thanks to Section 4 for making the effort to come down.

that was great craic
i'd go back in a shot
i thought we were gonna try make ken feel bad for not goin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back