scummers (1 Viewer)

Once i bashed a scobie who was trying to mug these two hot sluts. They were so impressed they took me back to their flat and took it in turns....

Oh no, wait! That was an episode of 'Renegade' - it actually happened to Reno Raines....

nlgbbbblth said:
it's not the parents that are hassling people though is it?

they deserve to be shot in the face with a crossbow

pricks

Citizen,
I know I'm probably exposing myself to a whole heap of ridicule here but I find this kind of comment to be almost as disturbing as the unprovoked street crime under discussion. You seem like a reasonably intelligent human. Do you really advocate barbarism as a solution to other peoples' violence? And if so, how long do you think it would be before the individuals you're talking about started roaming the streets with bigger, more deadly crossbows? Just a thought.

azezelo said:
Citizen,
I know I'm probably exposing myself to a whole heap of ridicule here but I find this kind of comment to be almost as disturbing as the unprovoked street crime under discussion. You seem like a reasonably intelligent human. Do you really advocate barbarism as a solution to other peoples' violence? And if so, how long do you think it would be before the individuals you're talking about started roaming the streets with bigger, more deadly crossbows? Just a thought.

haha

did you never see Brass Eye
or The Day Today?

Chris Morris is amazing

paul

azezelo said:
Citizen,

This thread use to be fun :(

nlgbbbblth said:
haha

did you never see Brass Eye
or The Day Today?

Chris Morris is amazing

paul

My apologies for missing out on the pop culture reference and spoiling everyone's fun. Still, it's reassuring to be wrong.

azezelo said:
My apologies for missing out on the pop culture reference and spoiling everyone's fun. Still, it's reassuring to be wrong.

It's cool, as long as you now realise joking about violent incidents, particularly about ones that happen to yourself is amusing.

I got the shit beaten out of me once. Made me forget all about the 'brain in the jar' theory, it hurt, really hurt... as much as 'real' can hurt I guess.

i really dont know how to deal with the social problem that is created by spides/neds and general louts. A rule of thumb however is to try and use taxis (as impractical and expensive that is in dublin) and never ever walk the streets by yourself. Another thing that i have found useful is to, never respond to mindless taunts as this will result in a smack to the face. Also if a spide does confront you, always stand at arms distance from the afore mentioned idiot and dont raise your voice or curse. Or in the event of all the above failing, i suggest you act like the knights in the holy grail and 'run away'.

my new mates were hanging outside my gaff again
ah nice wan lads
i dunno how long they were there for. they said hi to my housemate
i think it was only two of them today. guess i'll go back to carrying a cue ball in a sock again....but they know where i live!!!!

andrew

Some day a great rain will come and wash all the scum from the streets....

Had a great night there about a year ago. Was walking on George's St at about 3am with a mate and this wench started in on us trying to get us to give her money. We shook our heads and she starts screaming in our faces and slapping my mate. He, being under the influence of alcohol and Jerry Springer called her a skag ho and asked her to refrain from said slapping in said face. She went ballistic and started screaming to her boyfriend that we had attacked her. Her sweetheart was otherwise occupied which gave us an opportunity to leg it into a taxi and bravely run away.

Oh yes, I neglected to mention that the reason her boyfriend was tied up was that he was industriously stamping on some poor fucker's head at the time. What a charming couple. They deserve each other.

nlgbbbblth said:
until someone lost an eye

probably got hit with an arrow or something

paul

Crossbows fire bolts.

Fuck. Sake.

I've never managed to get a hiding in town yet, probably due to my amazing ability to defuse tense situations. Serious but, I managed to get some complete scobe to desist from queue jumping at the Stephens Green taxi rank ages ago, to save him from a hiding from about 20 scobes who were in front of us.

I hate scobes. That Hitler had some good ideas...

therecklessone said:
Crossbows fire bolts.

Fuck. Sake.

I've never managed to get a hiding in town yet, probably due to my amazing ability to defuse tense situations. Serious but, I managed to get some complete scobe to desist from queue jumping at the Stephens Green taxi rank ages ago, to save him from a hiding from about 20 scobes who were in front of us.

I hate scobes. That Hitler had some good ideas...

Killer signature RecklessOne!:D My dog has no nose......

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

nonlogic liam said:
A rule of thumb however is to try and use taxis (as impractical and expensive that is in dublin) and never ever walk the streets by yourself. Another thing that i have found useful is to, never respond to mindless taunts as this will result in a smack to the face. Also if a spide does confront you, always stand at arms distance from the afore mentioned idiot and dont raise your voice or curse.

I thought that was bears.

i've never been mugged (hits head with fist a bit harder than he should), touch wood. ( ouch! :( ) my advice is when you're walking the streets of dublin, just look like you're crazier than everyone else. talk to yourself, even argue with yourself if you think there's a chance you're going to get hopped. there's nothing scarier or more intimidating than a crazy person. if you look like you don't want to get hopped, you're just asking for trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back