screw you guys!! ive found my future (1 Viewer)

broken arm said:

Important news! According to Chinese agriculture expert, the food supply and land of China can only support up to 1.6 billion people. China now has approximately 1.28 billion people. Once China reaches 1.6 billion, China will blow up! That means it will invade Russia, India, Germany, France, and lands among rest of Europe. If we don't hurry up and invent this stuff, you people will face the consequences! I'm Chinese myself, and I truely know Chinese in China are now preparing for war! Don't expect them to lose the war easily. They are fighting for their own survival.

hory shit! !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

The pushing and receiving detects' function is to push magnetic flux (send) from the pushing detact into the black metal ball. Then is to be received by the receiving detect. Both pushing and receiving detects are simple electromagnetic coils. The main job for these two is to detect the frequency of the metal ball. I think that if we can detect the frequency of the metal ball, we can later amplify the frequency of the metal ball and teleport the metal ball away by sending the amplified frequency away.

wtf!! brilliant

:eek: :eek:

grabber.jpg

monkey.jpg

rollup.gif

Why does Alex Chiu teach people how to build their own Immortality Devices? Why does Alex Chiu give out FREE Immortality Devices?

ANSWER: Once a while, some nice hearted people will spend some money and buy the devices from me. I don't need so much money. All I need is enough money to pay for rent and food. I believe that the Immortality Device is the most important invention in human history. But now, so many people are laughing at it. This invention is so incredible, it makes people laugh. But this invention is so important to me. So I am teaching everyone how to build the device. I am also giving the devices out for free. I think it's very important to educate people about this new invention. I don't want this invention to be forgotten because this invention is the most important invention in human history. I must educate everyone and make sure everyone knows how important this invention is.

What can you do to help? You don't have to spend money to buy the device. Just help Alex Chiu spread the word about this invention! Tell all your friends and relatives to come to alexchiu.com. Build the device yourself. Teach others how to build the device. You can copy the graphics from alexchiu.com and put them on your own web site so that you can teach your friends how to build the device. Don't let this wonderful invention be forgotten. Help make people realize how important this invention actually is.

wan clazy ferrow!

Im going to set up a website and put up his banner ad because he says if 80 people click on it he will send you a free immortality ring and

"What happens if the number of clicks exceeded 80? Don't worry. When the clicks reached 300, I will ship you a pair of the Super 21,000 gauss Neodymium Eternal Life Rings as reward. "

Super 21,000 gauss Neodymium Eternal Life Rings he said

A jet plane cannot fly too high. When a jet reaches a certain height where the air is too thin to support the jet's wings, the jet loses its balance and falls. A jet is balanced by its wings. If the air becomes too thin, especially at a very high altitude, the jet's wings will no longer help balance the jet. Then the jet will lose control. Please wait to see the following picture move.

This is the funniest site I've ever seen

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back