scanning printing (1 Viewer)

broken arm

if I brought a book into a printshop would they scan and enlarge a page for me? or will copyright get in the way?

for a poster... for my house

I'd say most wouldn't care

more an issue is that colour prints of any type are made of thousands and thousands of tiny dots of colour which the eye blurs together to create the illusion of flat colour (300 dots per inch mostly)

so if you scan something and blow it up, these dots are blown up and can become more obvious.. also because of the wy these dots are distributed, and how a scanner reads them, you can weird patterns and casts across your image...

but like no dude getting through the working day in reads would be arsed about copyright like

I found a Tiff image online that I want to get printed out decently. Where's the best cheapest place to get it done in town? It would be something like 2 A4s on their side size.

5 mb. Is that too small for a decent print?

The library of congress/american memory website has amazing old photos. There's a cityscape of Cleveland, OH I want to get printed up and framed for my gf's grandad.

i've recently downloaded an apollo moon pic from nasa, to have printed - great thing about them is they make all the pics available for download in high res.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back