Sandwich panic (1 Viewer)

weird- I'm from donegal an I am a bogger!

how'd that happen?

Letterkenny gets a KFC and suddenly it's all lah-de-dah

Your from the wild west of donegal, but I'll admit I'm a bogger, only just though.;)

Letterkenny's all over the place these days. How does such a small place have urban sprawl? How?

This is a question that needs answering alright, I reckon it's got to do with the whole Letterkenny cockiness. It was the fastest growing small town in Europe for ages in the late nineties while also having the highest drug use pre capita in Ireland.

Actually it was probably the new theater and TKMaxx that made Letterkenny all lah-dee-dah.

It went up its own arse when the Golden Grill started serving foreign muck

like "curry"

It went up its own arse when the Golden Grill started serving foreign muck

like "curry"

I remember the good ole days when you got sausage and chips or just chips. It's all fancy these days, ya don't even get truckers in the cafe anymore. Actually having a trucker grill in a nightclub or vice versa is pretty up it's own arse.

Gortahork will be next- There's a theatre, a bookshop and.. and a pizza restaurant now- for the love of god!!

The mathematicians who cracked the enigma code would have a hard time unravelling the mystery of why all boggers love coleslaw.

Why?

Why not?
It's good stuff. Especially coleslaw you make yourself:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Coleslaw

Does anyone ever ask the deli assistant to trim the fat off?

Don't ever do that.

THE SCABBY FUCKING FILLINGS

Less is more in the sandwich stakes Kirstie. Less is more.

Everyone should make their own sandwiches at home anyway.

sort of off topic but does anyone else hate it when places give sandwiches/drinks stupid names and then you feel like a tit asking for said item?
"ill have a red passion please"
fuck that,i dont want something called a red passion,i want a strawberry and banana smoothie.

sort of off topic but does anyone else hate it when places give sandwiches/drinks stupid names and then you feel like a tit asking for said item?
"ill have a red passion please"
fuck that,i dont want something called a red passion,i want a strawberry and banana smoothie.

argh, yes. thanks, o'briens rubbish sandwich bars, for calling your only decent bread a "shambo". just ... thanks.

what's the difference between a wrap and a wrappo?

here, when I was waiting for the ferry I went into a cafe to get hot water for me lemsip. They were selling an egg "slimbo" for 2.25. A fucking "slimbo" is half a sandwich!!! for 2.25!!!

In some/many ways it made leaving ireland a much more pleasant experience.

good night irene

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back