Salem Anti Nazi Demonstration (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
-----------------------------------------
On Saturday 10th Dec. neo nazis from all over Europe will march in Salem (a small suburb of stockholm).Officialy its memorial for a neo nazi that was stabbed dead there some years back but of course in reality it is nothing more a parade for nazi scum, run by the Swedish groups.In 2003 , it gathered over 2000 neo nazis , the biggest gathering since the second world war.

Anti Facists from the world over are invited to come and join in the counter demonstration that will happen on the same day.This march will be shutdown by any means necessary.

for more info check out www.antifa.se

-----------------------------------------

Thought this was particularly timely in the event of Timurs murder by the facists.It really is possible that it could happen to anyone.The neo nazi movement in Sweden is getting bigger by the day and ever more violent and this is a really good way to get our point across.What happened in europe in the 1930s must never happen again.If you anyone is up for it , you can probably fly to denmark (kobenhavn) and then take a bus up their for really cheap , i think it was like 15 euros return last year . ... but PM me if your thinking about doing it that way so i can i sign you're name up for the bus.Last year the numbers were far smaller at the nazimarch, hopefully that trend will continue...

SPRING BREAK!!! Pack you togs. Except it's sweden in december and minus degree temperatures, but YEAH!!! SPRING BREAK!!! Wooo!

ian bastardcore said:
It really is possible that it could happen to anyone....

Damn straight - i never encountered any nazi-skinheads here at home.Well i did the once but kept my distance.Got ran out of a place in the suburbs of tallinn one evening, when i wnet to what i thought was a friendly punk gig.Walked straight into the middle of a loads of skinheads who kind of lost the plot when i turned up at the door.I was out of there like a bullet, nearly shat my pants!Piss`s me off that theres so many boneheads about these days.:(

2.jpg

Those cunning nazis disguising themselves as mannequins in shop windows again.

4.jpg

So, let me guess the police didn't let you get near the nazi march at all?

15.jpg

www.indymedia.dk
http://sweden.indymedia.org/

http://sweden.indymedia.org/newswire/display/67537/index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back