sadness of noise - distro (1 Viewer)

NO REST - suportar a dor lp 8€
ukk-016.jpg

Slug & Lettuce #79: "This is female vocaled hardcore punk from Brasil, played fast with a tight galloping
thrashing pace. Her voice is very cool - it's prominent and strong and she can really work her vocals,
changing the style line to line. She can throw her voice, stretch it and draw it out in an extreme and
guttural manner, singing, then screaming, then talking and the lyrics are pissed, smart and challenging.
The musical style changes almost as much as the vocal style - from fast and trashy, to straight forwar
and catchy, but never metal, crusty or chaotic. It's really damn good and I love the variety and the transitions
and overall style and delivery. (-Chris)"

GARMONBOZIA - st lp/cd 8€
GarmonboziaLPL.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The long-awaited debut LP from Garmonbozia, whose previous demo and comp. track releases did a complete injstice to their sound. Haunting crust from Minneapolis with female vocals and cello, which varies from quiet and intricate melodies, to full-on d-beat thrash. They have been compared to the sounds of Remains of the Day and Monuments to Ruins. CD contains one aditional song. [/FONT]

o.k. i will leave a copy for you
coz when i go to gig with this i'm sure they all gone

and what gig might you have these at soon,so I can be sure to bring plenty of money?

ANy more info on that Siebensunden LP actually?

siebensunden already gone
this guys have to be crazy to play something like that

i'm not sure when i will bring distro on a gig
because i work nights, so it's really complicated
and the other thing is that all this records are fucking heavy
and i don't have a car
just a bike!!!!
it's possible that i'm gonna be on gig in belfast this sunday
putrefaction and totally stoked dont know any details yet

SHALL NOT KILL - S/T cd 8€

http://www.f-f-y-m.org/musik/SHALLNOTKILL - Tonio.mp3

SHALL NOT KILL bring us some very urgent gloomy hardcore from France. Very strong, slow , fast Hardcore in a very inventive way that we do not hear everyday. The lyrics are very strong personnally and politically. 5 songs that deconstruct your usual visions on what HC sound should be. Excellent

if you are interested in buying good records for a low prices i will be there with the distro:
kid blunt-saturday (lower deck)
tunguska - sunday (lower deck)
freebooters - sunday (voodoo lounge)

plans changed
i'm sick and lying in bed
but lads from tunguska will have a small box with records from my distro:
Thur 15/03 - Belfast The Pavillion w/ ?
Fri 16/03 - Ballina Hogans w/ Les Christpunchers, Putrefaction
Sat 17/03 - Cork Freds w/ Revolution of a Sun, Captain Spaulding

new titles in distro:

CONSUME - s/t cd/lp 8€
is056.jpg

Seattles´ finest highoctane hardcore / crust. Ex members of Shitlist, Disrupt, State of Fear, Decrepit... Compilation of songs from s/t 7EP, splits w/Hellshock and Resolve, Forked Tongue 7”EP plus one compilation track. 18 songs and 42 mins in total. Recorded as one session in 2003. Nice cover + inner sleeve + poster.
http://insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/consume_carcharodon_carcharias.mp3

COMA - S/T cd 8€
is067.jpg

Heavy-load crustcore from Sweden. May you know them from previous splits with Born Dead Icons, Autoritar and Mass Genocide Process. Crushing fast scandicrust mixed with classic death metal riffs. Full colour cover design by Michael Bukowski. CD contains also songs from split 7"EP with Autoritär and video from Obscene Extreme festival.
http://insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/coma_respect.mp3

DREAD 101 / V.I.R. split 7"EP 3,5€

Two Dread 101 songs on first side - their last studio session : metallic crustcore with wail guitars, ringing bass and cannonade of drums. Killer sound from Professional Sound studio - think these songs are the best they ever recorded. Second side is occupated by their brothers V.I.R. and they serve two songs of energic crust with many melodic guitar riffs with punk feeling. There is a full allbum in prepare on Ultima Ratio records - don´t miss this one.
http://insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/dread101_velka_zranice.mp3
http://insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/guided_cradle_riding_the_witches_billygoat.mp3

SEE YOU IN HELL - market yourself cd 8€
cover-LP.jpg

Czech Republic's SEE YOU IN HELL deliver the goods on this their first full length LP. Eleven blasts of raw hardcore punk with a slight driving modern Scandinavian feel to it - riff heavy guitars, thundering rampaging bull drums, thick production with snarly vocals. There's strong anarcho and anti-war sentiment to the lyrics as well. Overall a totally solid LP from this band that seems to be too overlooked - maybe if they were from Sweden, some of you might be more inclined to check them out, cause they are worth it. MAXIMUM ROCKNROLL issue 260 http://www.seeyouinhell.cz/kupredu.mp3

COMANDO CAVEIRA - ataque terrorista cd 8€
comando.gif

Killer band based in Brazil, Rough d-beat crustcore with metal sound, mix of classic scandinavian schoold and english crust/metal bands of eighties. CD contains 12 songs played with absolute exactness and easiness with bulldozer sound from Professional Sound studio.​

GUIDED CRADLE "s/t" CD 8€
is072.jpg
Killer band based in Prague with two members that have roots in Portland/Scotland and Indiana and two Czechs... Rough d-beat crustcore with metal sound, mix of classic scandinavian schoold and english crust/metal bands of eighties.
http://www.insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/guided_cradle_riding_the_witches_billygoat.mp3

THEMA ELEVEN "Choose Your Beast - DCLXVI" lp 8€

is055.jpg
Dark emotive hardcore and their first full lenght after a couple of seveninches. 6 pulsing songs with many samples and melancholic deppressive atmosphere. Heavy vinyl

On thursday u said you were sick in bed and wouldn't be at sundays gig but that was 3 days later.....u may have recovered by then?
what area do u live btw? I have a car van and might've gave u a hand if u wern't too far out.

i live in phibsborough
im not very well yet,
but i get better a little bit and maybe i will come to weekend gigs

I live 5 minutes from you, if u want a lift in let me know asap cos obviously I wanna leave car home so I can drink then......suppose we'd have a problem of getting them home? Unless you can drive lol?

i can drive but the wheel is on the wrong side here:)

we getting there with the bikes i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back