Rowetta on X Factor (2 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
has anyone else seen this? My shit TV radar totally missed it until the weekend but the Monday's backing singer Rowetta is in the final few on this excuse for a talent show. Weirdest thing 4 evah.

Aaaargh! I got sucked in to this on saturday watching Xtra factor, 3 hours of "behind the scenes" gimpery!bog

I started to care. I hate that.

Gave me a new found respect for mrs Osborne tho:p

sadly I don't have ITV2 no more, but like, what is with this Rowetta thing!? And there is absolutely no mention of her previous career or nuttin. Plus, when they were cruely dragging out the whole 'does she / doesn't she get to stay' bit, Trousers Cowell said that he was worried she wouldn't be able to perform live. Eh - hello? This is a woman who has performed live in front of fucking thousands of people and been pretty lairy with it too, from what I can recall.

I've been sucked in by The X Factor :( I resisted Pop Idol, You're A Spa etc but in a moment of weakness I succumbed and I now find myself arranging my Saturdays around the bloody thing *sigh*

Rowetta is indeed through to the final few though I sort of suspect it's because even Simon Cowell is afraid to kick her off. She starts crying and goes psycho if they even suggest that maybe she shouldn't go through. I've read some mad shit about her on Popbitch...can't remember any of it now - typically - apart from that she has false teeth and can be violent if provoked.

no, sadly not
red appeared in a clever video *collage* of people looking shocked when they were told no.
pretty hilarious.
ozzy osbournes sisters were pretty cool too

here, lets hijack the thread, how was the holiday??

Juno said:
Rowetta is indeed through to the final few though I sort of suspect it's because even Simon Cowell is afraid to kick her off. She starts crying and goes psycho if they even suggest that maybe she shouldn't go through. I've read some mad shit about her on Popbitch...can't remember any of it now - typically - apart from that she has false teeth and can be violent if provoked.

Maybe he's afraid that she'll set Shaun Ryder on him?

I think Rowetta was with the Mondays the time they played feile. The stage was so far away I couldn't really be sure though.

she was, I saw them that time, and at Poxegen too. Or witnness. Or whatever. She also plays herself in 24 Hour Party People.

Juno said:
I've read some mad shit about her on Popbitch...can't remember any of it now - typically - apart from that she has false teeth and can be violent if provoked.
The best one was how when she was with Shaun Ryder, she was concerned about how much money he spent on sex chat lines, so she got her mother to perform the service instead. :O

And a Holy Moly mole knocked on Rowetta's hotel room door. Rowetta comes to the door very pissed off. Not 'cos she's got a man in there but because she's already taken her teeth out. It turns out Rowetta's gum jobs were very much in demand among the band members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back