rossport weekend (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Hey
Probably not tooooo likely on here, but if anyone has been planning to visit the lovely Rossport Solidarity Camp there's a work weekend planned for the August bank holiday ie, 5th-7th. http://www.indymedia.ie/article/76981
The last one (http://www.indymedia.ie/article/76500) was deadly but no work got done, lots of swimming and sandcastle building, hole digging and some shit techno music (and later some decent music) tho...
Anyway point is some poor bastard is trying to organise a bus so if anyone wants to go get in touch.
Myself, Seaners, Eric, Ella, Miriam and Cian (maybe) are heading up, should be a buzz.
img_5408_campskyweb.jpg

How you uh, how you comin' on that thesis you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big thesis you've been working on for 3 months? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling hypothesis? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 weeks ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

there are rocks up there, there are rocks everywhere. the oldest rocks in ireland, actually. i might head up and have a fairy-dance on the ancient rocks with the neo-druids or something. you don't know me.

You'd have to stop in tara if you wanted druids, that place is swarmed with them. There a strict no druids rule in Rossport. Farmers only.:D
If anyone wants to go there might be spaces in cars, I know of a few. I'd say bus is not happenning at this stage. Train to Ballina a possibility but get in touch about the car places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back