rory carr (1 Viewer)

la la la la la
what would i fucking know.
i mean, coming from liverpool? the fucking Mighty Wah was at that in the eighties. jesus, so many bands use guitars and bass and drums these days, what's that about. and making videos? fuck sake, that's SOOOOOOOOOO dionne warwick, isnit? looking like stuff is for poofters. fucking arms and legs? do they think their the Stones or something.

fuck stuff that sounds like stuff... criminal.

never happen to you tho dud, would it?

i'm whinging about their actually shameless piking of the capn'. along with various other misdemeanours i found shameless. fucking music, bah.

music is like a grubby perverts hand. you think you like it, and after you feel guilty. so you keep going to church and begging forgiveness. and one day, one day, yill break down and admit, yes, yes i down loaded the spaghetti incident from audio galaxy. take me lord, take me.

and things will be so much better.

anyhow, how can you defend music? defend Six. defend 5. defend 4 non blondes, or the Crucial Three, defend 2 unlimited or yoko ono. Defend Zero by the smashing pumkins. defend less than zero by elvis.

mommy??? the voices are at me again...

Hector Grey (21 Mar, 2002 12:49 p.m.):
anyhow, how can you defend music?
defend Six. (yer one from galway's a bleedin' ride)
defend 5. (yer man's with the fat neck recently said the name 'six' was 'unoriginal)
'defend 4 non blondes, (linda perry! she's mates with courtney! she writes songs for pink!)
or the Crucial Three, (they're crucial!)
defend 2 unlimited (i was kept entained by the constant are they alive? are they dead? rumours that that fat red haired guy in primary school used to tell us.)
or yoko ono. (she was more powerful than the beatles! she destroyed them!)
Defend Zero by the smashing pumkins. (emptiness is loneliness and loneliness is cleanliness and cleanliness is godliness and god is empty just like maeeeee!)
defend less than zero by elvis. (elvis? defend elvis? screw elvis....)

Can I just say that I am so so very prod to finally have a Thumped thread named after me.

This could be the happiest day of my life.

PS I just heard Deputy Fuzz on the radio and they sounded great.
"Ireland's answer to Polysics", says Ed Power.

Sorry, that should have read:

"Can I just say that I am so so very cafflick to finally have a Thumped thread named after me?"

for the benefit of those who missed no disco, what the fuck did the boy carr say or do? did he go 'i'm in the cake but i don't actually play anything apart from a few dustbin lids and whatnot'? did he strip naked and smear himself in pig's blood? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be osama bin laden? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be, eh, anneka rice? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be bertie ahern? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be (shock horror) rory carr only, like, with a rory carr facemask on?

somebody tell meeeeeeeeeee...

silo (21 Mar, 2002 07:04 p.m.):
for the benefit of those who missed no disco, what the fuck did the boy carr say or do? did he go 'i'm in the cake but i don't actually play anything apart from a few dustbin lids and whatnot'? did he strip naked and smear himself in pig's blood? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be osama bin laden? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be, eh, anneka rice? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be bertie ahern? did he tear off a facemask and reveal himself to be (shock horror) rory carr only, like, with a rory carr facemask on?

somebody tell meeeeeeeeeee...

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back