ROOSKY playing in Letterkenny, can we stay in yer gaff?? (1 Viewer)

I was thinking they're old enough now that they'll probably just fall asleep as soon as they get in. :)

It's about time I actually did something to help out on this punk night.

Damo will find the most comfortable place and fall asleep straight away where as the other two will be up all night shouting. Dave will try and ride your ma or wear her underwear or both.

Damo will find the most comfortable place and fall asleep straight away where as the other two will be up all night shouting. Dave will try and ride your ma or wear her underwear or both.

Hopefully there'll be a party anyway.

My ma who died in a caving accident?
Jesus, you're cold.

Yeah it's fucking freezing up here today.

......quaidox's hotel room that is, the feicars only gone a booked into a select hostelry nearby!

as for roosky behaviour, we'll be on our best!

moose, you've been to this night before, whats the venue like? good crowd? long feican drive!

long drive alright. Crowd ranges from 50/60 to 200 afaik. There's a local band so should be a good enough crowd.

I'll be there anyhow. :)

......quaidox's hotel room that is, the feicars only gone a booked into a select hostelry nearby!

as for roosky behaviour, we'll be on our best!
i will be giving the hotel reception pictures of roosky so as to not let them anywhere near the hotel !!!ninjaaaa

Ive already warned the Raddison that there is two junky pikies coming up from dublin pretending to be a loving couple and that if they let them in theyll shit in the drawers and rob everything in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive already warned the Raddison that there is two junky pikies coming up from dublin pretending to be a loving couple and that if they let them in theyll shit in the drawers and rob everything in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Letter kenny we are talking about-everything is wipe- downable, even the gideon bibles will be nailed down-you'd be better off ringin up saying there's some poncy metropolitan types heading your way who will keep complaining the towles aren't soft enough and they can get a tang of wee wee off the bar glasses

This is Letter kenny we are talking about-everything is wipe- downable, even the gideon bibles will be nailed down-you'd be better off ringin up saying there's some poncy metropolitan types heading your way who will keep complaining the towles aren't soft enough and they can get a tang of wee wee off the bar glasses

If this wasn't true I'd be insulted.

Any chance of a lift to Dublin on Saturday with any of you lot?

gonna pack me own towels just in case! see yis in the kenny tomorrow!!

oh yeah, tis cool about accomodation moose, secured some rooms in a local inn......are you local? they said....see you for pintage instead!

Locals know better than to stay in the local inns. See yas tomorrow night so.

last post on this....good gig, long feaican way to drive tho! good to see you again moose. some guy videod the whole thing - hopefull get it up on u-tube soon,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back