room available (1 Viewer)

brainhole

peoploids

double room available immediately in a flat in blackrock, sharing with 3. all mod cons. anyone interested should check out the flat. we couldn't believe the landlord actually allowed us to lease the place--respect due to the economic downturn i guess. its an amazing flat. email me on [email protected], or call me on 0863536109, or 2785908 in evenings, or 4743056 in the day.

it should be checked out for the main bathroom-the campest bathroom known to man. think greco-roman murals, clam toilet seat lid and fake gold taps and mirror arch, and a bidet!

brainhole said:
peoploids

double room available immediately in a flat in blackrock, sharing with 3. all mod cons. anyone interested should check out the flat. we couldn't believe the landlord actually allowed us to lease the place--respect due to the economic downturn i guess. its an amazing flat. email me on [email protected], or call me on 0863536109, or 2785908 in evenings, or 4743056 in the day.

it should be checked out for the main bathroom-the campest bathroom known to man. think greco-roman murals, clam toilet seat lid and fake gold taps and mirror arch, and a bidet!

girrupdah

lorcanzo said:
how much?

i dunno. we pay a total rent of €1500. theres 3 double bedrooms and one of them is available. something close to a third of the rent would be great if we could get it. but its not even being used now so we just want to get someone in. best thing would be to call round meet us and see what you think about the place--most people are impressed when they see it.

laterz

double room

how's it goin?
is that double room in blackrock still going? it sounds deadly. i think i might have mailed you about this before, but i can't remember...

jim

brainhole said:
i dunno. we pay a total rent of €1500. theres 3 double bedrooms and one of them is available. something close to a third of the rent would be great if we could get it. but its not even being used now so we just want to get someone in. best thing would be to call round meet us and see what you think about the place--most people are impressed when they see it.

laterz

whiterabbit said:
how's it goin?
is that double room in blackrock still going? it sounds deadly. i think i might have mailed you about this before, but i can't remember...

jim

Hello

Don't think you had mailed us before, never mind the room is still going. Call the flat 01 2785908 or 086 3536109 and ask for Jeff or Dan. Speak to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back