RoL New Single (1 Viewer)

Coz Noleon

Republic of Loose are proud to announce that their new single 'You Know It' goes on sale Friday 21st October.

Once again we are calling on your support to get a good chart position.

The same rules apply. If you're feeling extra generous then don't buy more than three copies at any one time.

Hopefully you'll be hearing it on the radio real soon. We'll keep you posted of the progress made.

The show in Connellys of Leap has been rescheduled to 5th November 2005.

The tour now reads as:

October
Fri 21 Horans, Tralee, Kerry
Sun 23 Rosin Dubh, Galway
Tue 25 The Music Center, Carlow
Fri 28 Cypress Ave, Cork (Jazz Festival)
Sat 29 The Barge Rooms, Ennis Clare
Sun 30 The Spirit Store, Dundalk Louth

November
Ths 3 Garavogue, Sligo
Fri 4 Ed Murphys, Thomastown, Kilkenny
Sat 5 Connellys,Leap, Cork
Sun 6 The Stables, Mullingar, Westmeath
Ths 17 The Travellers Friend, Castlebar (with Zutons) - Bud Rising
Fri 18 The Warwick, Galway (with Zutons) - Bud Rising
Sat 19 Dolans Warehouse, Limerick (with Zutons) - Bud Rising
Wed 23 The Savoy, Cork(City of Culture 2005)

A Dublin show will be announced as soon as possible.

For those of you in college we are playing for Trinity College in Spirit on 26th October and in UCD on 27th October.

We are off to the UK next week to tour with Alabama 3. Don't forget that we are playing our own headline in Cargo, Rivington St on Wednesday 12th.

KR
Coz

Coz Noleon said:
Republic of Loose are proud to announce that their new single 'You Know It' goes on sale Friday 21st October.
I WISH I DIDN'T... YOU'RE NO GOOD NO GOOD NO GOOD, BABY YOU'RE NO GOOODD... OH YEAH!!! YOU'RE NO GOOD NO GOOD NO GOOD, BABY YOU'RE NO GOOODD (guitar solo) ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!

I remember a friend of mine in stitches telling me how she'd just been travelling on a bus behind this girl who was talking on her mobile phone. The girl kept sprinkling her conversation with "You KNOW it!".

SHe said it was one of the most ridiculous things she ever heard.

roxy said:
I remember a friend of mine in stitches telling me how she'd just been travelling on a bus behind this girl who was talking on her mobile phone. The girl kept sprinkling her conversation with "You KNOW it!".

you knows it sista.

that 'comeback' single was so unbelievably annoying i had to switch off my radio for 3 minutes every time it came on which was WAY too often, horrendous shite altogether.

roxy said:

I know a dude who used to say "You knows it dot com" about everything. He also came up with "Tellin your ma dot com!!" for when someone was being bold, which I must admit I loved.:heart:

i can't believe this. how can you call me satan and slag a band like this? nutzos. mick tierney is sounder than all you put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back