Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
12149503.jpg

12346174.jpg

12525908.jpg

13014907.jpg

I have the Pink Floyd one and it's pretty good, but has anyone ever tried these on actual kids?

All Music Guide

The Rockabye Baby series of CDs takes the songs of popular artists across all genres and rearranges the tunes as lullabies. Keyboard approximations of celeste, vibraphone, chimes and other suitably dreamy instruments replace the original instrumentation, lending each song a music box-like quality. The atmosphere is light, ethereal and sleepy, never rising above background music levels -- perfectly in keeping with the goal of these discs. The Björk edition includes versions of "Human Behaviour," "Come to Me" and "The Modern Things." ~ J. Scott McClintock, All Music Guide

The bjork one also sounds like it'd give serious nightmares.

All Music Guide

Punk rock parents with a hankering for offbeat nursery music might find what they're looking for in Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of the Ramones. An ethereal chorus of glockenspiels, toy pianos, sleigh bells, and synthesizers interpret songs like "I Wanna Be Sedated," "Pinhead," and "Teenage Lobotomy" to good (and at times hilarious) effect. There's nothing revelatory or particularly interesting about these renditions, but they do manage to unearth some surprisingly melodic elements of the Ramones' otherwise brash and stompy music. Other songs on this collection include "We're a Happy Family" and, yes, "Beat on the Brat." Margaret Reges

Could yis not just sing a bit of Froggy Went A Courtin to yis're kids? Don't be tryin to ease the pain for yourselves.:D

Or just play the real QOTSA.

My sister has one with a load of old punk songs(Clash,Buzzcocks,The Jam etc) Don't know if it was the same crowd who released it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back