Robocop -he's back!! (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
robocop surfaced at bohs last night as the guard in charge who blocked the main lane at the end of the game in a stupid mistaken security measure which had the opposite effect of what normal policing of such events brings about - ie bringign rival fans out togethar into a confined space rather than keeping them apart.

dont know who these hippies are mind you - from the bohs forum

"Garda Donal Corcoran. The dickhead Garda that starting bashing the defenseless hippies during reclaim the streets a few years back. He was the fucking clown in charge last night and ordered the lane to be closed. This fella obviously has a history of letting power get to his head. We were just lucky he didn't start wielding his baton again"

cro-cop-swat-team.jpg

He's ready to take everyone on.

Some great reads on that Bohs forum, did no 1 say to Robocop some line of joke and as for the Bohs fans using the terms Hippy to be fair most crusties look like hippies to me. :)

I 100% agree with this comment.

"It was obvious when after announcing that all games would be €15.00 this season, the first game against Fingal was €20.00. They then went on to re-introduce the categories admission.They dont give a flying f**k about fans. Who the f**k do they think we,re watchin Real Madrid?. Most grounds in Spain charge around €30.00 to €35.00.
Do they not realise we,re in a recession. On principle I will not pay €20.00 into any game dont care who it it is against. I wouldnt pay 15 for some of the shite we have to watch.
Theres not another club in the league charging €20.00 Champions or not.
icon_evil.gif
People are loosing their jobs and taking massive pay-cuts, and these f*****s up the prices again.
When they do get the people to go they treat you like this. Sorry lads I can think of a lot of better ways to spend €20. A dinner for 2 out of M&S for one.
icon_twisted.gif
"

How the hell do you register to this site??
I want to reply to..
"Well fuck off and support Rovers or somebody else then. Jaysus! Some of the fucking moaning on this and other threads is unbelievable....
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back