Road House (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

Did anyone see this Patrick Swayze masterpiece last night? It was fucking genius, on par with Steven Segal's finest.

it was just so fuckin brilliant, he philosophises, kicks ass, woos the ladies AND is mates with a blind guy. Fan-tastic.

didn't realise it was on last night - so funny
one of the bad guy's henchmen drives a monster truck
fuckin yoga and zen and shit
andrew

election is terrible!!!!! It's one of those movies that just puts me in a bad mood. The only reason i stuck with it was in the hope that john cusack would beat reese witherspoon's ugly pig nose face to pieces.

Alan Remorse said:
it was just so fuckin brilliant, he philosophises, kicks ass, woos the ladies AND is mates with a blind guy. Fan-tastic.
man, i struggled to stay awake for this

i love patrick swayze's fashions

ah, i saw roadhouse before - but still flicked over for a few bits.

i wathced ticker instead. worst movie ever.
made no sense, looked like it was put together by children, shot by an epileptic and edited by a monged chimp.

should have stuck with swayze.

the bongo said:
ah, i saw roadhouse before - but still flicked over for a few bits.

i wathced ticker instead. worst movie ever.
made no sense, looked like it was put together by children, shot by an epileptic and edited by a monged chimp.

should have stuck with swayze.

Personally I put Ticker as funnier than Roadhouse because Ticker has Dennis Hopper trying to do an Irish accent in it and playing a Northern Irish terrorist, which is unbeatable really. Still Roadhouse is suitably ridiculous for a good laugh. The best thing about it is that all the ladies are supposed to be really attracted to the Patrick Swayze character etc., obviously they can't see that he is actually an ugly bastard.

saw a video in hmv this morning that described some feller - some of the caliber of van damme - as the biggest discovery since patrick swayze. still the video was made in 88, at the height of swayze mania - just after he brought the european cup home to the usa single-handed.

the man is second only to stallone on a football field.

One can never grow tired of seeing patrick swayze tearing that dudes throat out.
Plus terry funk is in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back