RIISTETYT, BACCHUS, SHEEP DIP, ENDED 14.january. THE TAP. (1 Viewer)

Was great to finally meet catweasle afterwards

thank you the country cousin, we share good punk stories, the coming and the going of the dreadlocks , and your shock of catweasle past skinhead. but catweasle change now

Fantastic gig, first time in Dublin in a long time. Great crowd, great distros and some mighty bands. Was great to finally meet catweasle afterwards
What??? No mention of the Tintin In The Congo pillow case or the ManOwaR "Earthshaker" DVD?!?

Cheers for the gig & food Skub. We really enjoyed both (especially the curried brussels sprout puree) Didnt think much of Rustytits tbh but Complan & Ended more than made up for it.

Meat took loads of pics on moose's camera back at the drinking gaf so im sure there is a few goods ones on there.

It's all about this!
3d324a32f6483d4a99c2dea97774cc94.jpg
Following the rib-broken, catweasling, crust-erific show, we watched "Battle Hymns" from the DVD with all the past and present ManOwaR members on stage. Specifically the guitar solo by Ross The Boss and Dave Shankle in that song in comparison to the shitty Karl Logan. ManOwaR picked such a dud with him. Fuckin' pisses me off.

yes thanks so much Nick, I now know far too much about Manowar. The guitarist from The Dictators playing in Manowar, so in a sense they are a punk band! Rustytits were fucking great, singing with broken ribs!Heavy punk or no punk at all, whimps and posers leave the hall. The less said about Tintin In The Congo pillow case the better.

hey mooser- any chance of seein a few pics?

I'll think about it. I've no computer in Dublin so I've only just got a chance to go through them.

I can confirm Meat took some great pics at the session. A few too many pics of Roe's cock for my liking though.

3207294532_a53b86cfd7.jpg

3206472327_a9ec248710.jpg

3207374698_0d41c11767.jpg

3207388352_8924125e6f.jpg

There's a few more decent ones but the shitty internet at home didn't let me upload them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back