RIISTETYT, BACCHUS, SHEEP DIP, ENDED 14.january. THE TAP. (1 Viewer)

Sorry I did not be on the gig. I am busy practising with drums for next meeting with andrew Bushy.

Sorry I did not be on the gig. I am busy practising with drums for next meeting with andrew Bushy.
Not to worry cw. You were replaced with a coked up, tracksuited stand-in who was scoffing bottles of WKD and clapping furiously in front of the band. Go on the random people who stray into hc punk shows!

great gig. thanks for coming!

riistetyt vocalist Lasse have propably broken ribs because of some mad party back in finland fev days ago. we go to the doctor this morning. he gave him some really strong painkillers and he is not allowed to drink alcohol for the next few weeks.:eek:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cormolash was mistaken, probably another hand some guy to dancing with, holly you can tell of what we did last night, of the sucking

i sorry for last night. drinking too many szarlotka with friends from sczezin. it making me crazy, no safe drink like 8.6.

Fantastic gig, first time in Dublin in a long time. Great crowd, great distros and some mighty bands. Was great to finally meet catweasle afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back