right, that's it! (2 Viewers)

kill horg. the time is now brothers .bfore the larvae splits.out!out!out! we must be rid of the foul dump vendor the gravy developer ah! I AM OVERCOME WITH UNCRONTROLLABLE DESIRE FOR GLUTTENING MY BLOODLUST AND DISPOSING OF THE USELESS TURBAN STALKER.POOP EXCAVATIONS?JUST CALL HROG OR HUPWIT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK HES CALLED.OUT!OUT!OUT!

Re: Re: right, that's it!

if hag was here, he'd be real mean to you... he'd probably call you a cunt or soemthing...

Originally posted by Speed Racer
....Whats the story Hag? I thought ye were kinda alright for a nancy boy like. I say you should stick around for a while and continue to have a good time posting. Whose gettin offended? If they're offended then they're dry shites. And anyway, I thought the 'Hag's back' thing was the most interesting incident of the day. And in reply to yer post : They're not all nice people or interesting either, most of the time. Me included. I'm a cunt. Some might well become upstanding people, but some also maybe in bands that suck shit through a nostril, and contribute nothing to society except misguided noise.
Now, I'm on a bit of a 'posting diet' because I noticed that I looked like a Fat Bastard recently (9.3 posts per day) so this is my quota for the day. I'm keeping busy making a music video instead of posting rubbish all day. More productive. So anyway, stay on, I think you are fun. I'd love to have a wrestle with ye in a mud pit, and talk shit when Shit really needs to be talked. Yay for Hag.

Mankey Mongrel looks like a larf too. Sound.|..|

Re: Re: right, that's it!

best post ever... this stuff if pure gold! :)

Originally posted by IrishUnsigned
Other than apologising when you may or may not have inadvertently caused offence (which happens regularly in here without the follow-up of apology) I reckon you should just ignore the childish namecalling and contribute where you can. Those who want to take you seriously will do so, and those who don't will carry on and the only way I can think of to deal with this sort of behaviour (ie personal attacks) is to treat all posts insofar as possible as if they were being serious. It might make you look like yo can't take a joke or whatever, but it keeps you sane when all around you seem to either have a serious problem with you (which happens, cos we;'re all human) or are simply jumping on the bandwagon for brownie points. In the latter case, responding seriously wherever possible, and ignoring the childish jibes, will (IMHO) only serve to make them appear even more childish and ingratiating.

That's what I think, but as anyone in here will quickly tell you, I'm never right...:)

whats all this

LISTEN,This is getting ridiculous.I just want to impress upon all
that there are far more important things we should be dealing with.This is a waste, an idiotic spree set up for the leisure of a very small, select, cliquey and somewhat geeky group of people.
This thread seems to have nothing in its content apart from the disillusioned ramblings of one ego maniac and a couple of contributions from friends?I dont know.Could someone please explain to me the reason why someone should boast there arrival
when apparently they never left.Or is this some stupid experiment to test the weight of one's presence?In doing so this can only be regarded as an insult if that was the intention.My main point is that couldn't one just put a lid on it and secondly who really cares?I refer this of course to the instigator not the antagonists.The chief aim is to concur with sallow malfiscation in respect of the protagonist.
Yours
haag

Re: whats all this

Originally posted by haag
LISTEN,This is getting ridiculous.I just want to impress upon all
that there are far more important things we should be dealing with.This is a waste, an idiotic spree set up for the leisure of a very small, select, cliquey and somewhat geeky group of people.
This thread seems to have nothing in its content apart from the disillusioned ramblings of one ego maniac and a couple of contributions from friends?I dont know.Could someone please explain to me the reason why someone should boast there arrival
when apparently they never left.Or is this some stupid experiment to test the weight of one's presence?In doing so this can only be regarded as an insult if that was the intention.My main point is that couldn't one just put a lid on it and secondly who really cares?I refer this of course to the instigator not the antagonists.The chief aim is to concur with sallow malfiscation in respect of the protagonist.
Yours
haag

This was great until I got to the big words. I do agree though. Many threads in Thumped get spoiled by idiotic childish slagging matches but unless you set up a censoring policy (which would entail unneccessary extra work for the moderator) then it is going to keep happening. maybe there would be some way to identify this type of thread from the outside - for example with an icon in the thread title when it has lost it's original significance and the title has lost it's meaning. In newsgroups we used to mark these types of thread as "Off Topic" meaning the subject was no longer linked to the content. However, since there appears to be some delight to be gained by getting visitors into the thread to read it (and I am just as guilty as most of entering a thread to see what it's all about) then the originators are not likely to 'play ball'. At least if it was marked as 'private rant' or something, we would know beforehand

Other thing is that there is far too much personal insulting going on in Thumped anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back