Revenge of the syph (1 Viewer)

ook

Website
Visit site
This is not a test. Stop.

The Clap have a gig this Sunday at Lazybird, upstairs in the International Bar. Doors are at 8:30pm and the tax is €5. This'll be Cliphs first gig with The Clap and also the first gig for The Clap v2.0. [Poster].

If you have other plans, cancel them.

Minister for Transport, Seamus Brennan, has taken the extraordinary and unprecedented step of closing the country's boarders for the weekend, suspending all outbound traffic from the Island to hi-light the importance of the event. "Not since the Pontiff's visit in 1979 has the Republic been host such a singularly significant spectacle" remarked the Minister as he signed the temporary order into effect at a ceremony today. "The Government and the opposition is in agreement on this issue, Irish people can do no better this weekend than submitting to this Monster of Rock type band" he continued. A small, but growing, "tent-village" has appeared at the junction of Wicklow Street and William Street South as revellers prepare to catch The Clap.
Promoters for the band have said that this is but the first in a string of gigs and while every effort will be made to accommodate fans there is the unfortunate possibility that some will have to be turned away - "... fret-not as there'll be plenty of chance to see 'The Best Band in the World Right Now' soon", confirmed spokes-person Michelle Corzonola-Dogerty. Talks are said to be in progress for a mid-Autumn Lansdowne Road appearance but lips are tight on that one.

End Message.

.|..|
this will be deadly - the clap are a great band, with lovely tunes, nice attitudes and even nicer haircuts - i think everyone on this here forum should go to it on strength of my advice alone
and i swear i am in no way connected with the band or organisers

yours,
bridageer john humphries snr

karljacuncha said:
.|..|
this will be deadly - the clap are a great band, with lovely tunes, nice attitudes and even nicer haircuts - i think everyone on this here forum should go to it on strength of my advice alone
and i swear i am in no way connected with the band or organisers
Eh, who's playing guitar so?

ook said:
Eh, who's playing guitar so?

ssshhhsshhshh - i was just trying to pretend that i was an independant observer and convince these people that we are worth going to see, that we're not losers with no friends that have to keeping 'hupping' our own thread so people might come !ninjaaaa

[and yeah, i'll play the guitar - just in case you were still confused]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back