RESPECT THRU FEAR...free demo!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liiadain said:
there there... if i was in my late 20s and still lived with my mother i'd probably be easily wound up too. :D
well i am in my late 20's and livin' with your mom...sure enuff the bitch does wind me up.:D

ANDY RTF.

Liiadain said:
Me ma lives in rathmines?!? She kept that one quiet!
would you blame her?..i only let yo' ma live round there, juz to make sure she ain't holdin' out on ma cash!! you never notice the scarin' from the clever brand i gave her?!

you a lil speky runt by any chance...kinda lookin' lost in this big world?!! you seem to know who i am, well not quite who i am, but more where i live...so let's see who you are fool!!

ANDY RTF.

Yeah, find out who they are so you can physically menace them, its the hardcore thing to do and it means you're better than them.

And I hate speky people too, anyone that doesn't work on my level of intellect is bad in my book.

Cormcolash said:
Yeah, find out who they are so you can physically menace them, its the hardcore thing to do and it means you're better than them.

And I hate speky people too, anyone that doesn't work on my level of intellect is bad in my book.
never made threats...only pointin' out that people got problem with me, they can say it to my face and don't have to hide behind keys...but this forum seems to be all bout jumpin' on bandwagons and the sly kicks in when yo' "on-line" mates are there for back up!!

i posted this thread bout my bands demo...and for no other reason...why some assholes gotta destroy what i'm tryin' to do for my band?!! no one had to reply to it...no one had to bother bringin' my family into it, thereby makin' it fuckin' personal...but they did...so now i blatantly gunna be on the attack!!

ANDY RTF.

STABMASTERARSON said:
never made threats...only pointin' out that people got problem with me, they can say it to my face and don't have to hide behind keys...but this forum seems to be all bout jumpin' on bandwagons and the sly kicks in when yo' "on-line" mates are there for back up!!

i posted this thread bout my bands demo...and for no other reason...why some assholes gotta destroy what i'm tryin' to do for my band?!! no one had to reply to it...no one had to bother bringin' my family into it, thereby makin' it fuckin' personal...but they did...so now i blatantly gunna be on the attack!!

ANDY RTF.
Damn. That's me told. I'll never try and destroy you again, for fear that you'll beat me down. And I believe it was MY family that was the topic of conversation.
Right, I'm off to find a bandwagon to jump on... though being a specky little runt may hinder me somewhat. Wish me luck...

mc moley said:
its hard to read all them ebonics
actually when i was leaving the states the last time they were thinking of making ebonics a class in some rough neighborhoods so everyone could understand each other (ie whites and blacks).
kinda fucked up! imagine learning how to 'dis' someone.
im sure theres a web site for it if anyone is over eager on the whole trash talking thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back