RESIST THE ANTI-CHOICE MENACE! (1 Viewer)

NecroSteve

I picked up a copy of reactionary right-wing Catholic free shite-rag (I was at a funeral OK?) Alive! the other day and they were plugging this crap like mad - www.rallyforlife.net - and I wonder if anyone wants to go down there and hand out pro-choice info and free condoms? Gis a shout - 085 7318162

I picked up a copy of reactionary right-wing Catholic free shite-rag (I was at a funeral OK?) Alive! the other day and they were plugging this crap like mad - www.rallyforlife.net - and I wonder if anyone wants to go down there and hand out pro-choice info and free condoms? Gis a shout - 085 7318162

What's scary is that in primary schools (well my old one anyway) is that they were always giving out that awful shite-rag to us on subscriptions.
But they did have some really good cartoon in it though, Pudsy Ryan!

Fuck, come to think of it our religion teacher in secondary school used to give it to us too.
But like, he was a priest, so it's cool.

What's scary is that in primary schools (well my old one anyway) is that they were always giving out that awful shite-rag to us on subscriptions.
But they did have some really good cartoon in it though, Pudsy Ryan!

Fuck, come to think of it our religion teacher in secondary school used to give it to us too.
But like, he was a priest, so it's cool.

A friend used to help give them out in college, pissed off some of my lectures (who were Priests) as it's so bigoted.

I just told them to fuck off via email, evryone just has to do their bit, there's a better world, just over the horizon, if we tell enough people to fuck off via email we'll get there.... they can seriously fuck off though, via email and via real life

I just told them to fuck off via email, evryone just has to do their bit, there's a better world, just over the horizon, if we tell enough people to fuck off via email we'll get there.... they can seriously fuck off though, via email and via real life

Once again I must say....I like your style.

I said that the only reason they don't want abortions is so that there'll be more kids for them to rape, because they're all peadophiles. I'm sure the march will be cancelled now, and they'll find something better to do with their lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back