Replacement (1 Viewer)

carcass

So my boss just gave me two cvs to pick a replacement for me so whats you think?

Contestant 1- Good Stuff- An australian gentlemen brand new to Eire. A lot of important computer, statistics, payments experience.
Bad Stuff- Was a marketing assistant. WORKED IN MCDONALDS for 3yrs.

Contestant 2- Good Stuff- Sociology degree, studied in Slovenia, worked in a bookshop for 3yrs at the same time i did, does a lot of volunteering.
Bad Stuff- Very little experience.

carcass said:
So my boss just gave me two cvs to pick a replacement for me so whats you think?

Contestant 1- Good Stuff- An australian gentlemen brand new to Eire. A lot of important computer, statistics, payments experience.

Contestant 2- Good Stuff- Sociology degree, studied in Slovenia, worked in a bookshop for 3yrs at the same time i did, does a lot of volunteering.

Got for the one with the biggest tits

carcass said:

Contestant 2!!! Sounds like a nice person and how much experience does someone need to post on Thumped all day long?
What are you doing with yourself now then?

Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.Was a marketing assistant.

i think this is the first time that the denizens of thumped have been asked to act as recruitment consultants

either of them say they like rocking out? or booze? or spending all day on the internet posting pictures of penguins playing guitar?

No.2 THROW THE SHEILA A COUPLE OF BBQ NIXERS IF YA FEEL BAD. HE'LL BE GREAT WITH A GRILL.....OR PICK WHOEVER HAS THE MOST VOWELS IN THIER HOBBIES AND INTREST SECTION. IT's FOOL PROOF.....OW OWOWOW OW OW OW OW ALLAHQUANDOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

carcass said:

Get Tom Dunne to do a text in competition...
Seems to be the be all and end all of everything at the moment, ya know?

Picked contestant 2 for only one reason I dont want to be bored shitless while i'm training them in. Didnt tell my boss that instead "She seems to have more well rounded experience while he seems to specific to marketing." haargh haargh haaaa.

Going back to college on mon. A bit scared and a bit excited. My lecturer told me i'd do well if i like smoking and swearing. .|..|

carcass said:
Going back to college on mon. A bit scared and a bit excited. My lecturer told me i'd do well if i like smoking and swearing. .|..|

i wish i could do a course to be a sailor.. i need to get me swalleys tattooed and an anchor before i can even think of applying

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back