(Reminder) Go Trabi @ Glenart this Friday (1 Viewer)

Dizzywizard

Website
www.itison.net
Hi thumped headz,

Just a quick reminder that there are still tickets available for this Friday's night of electro / techno / electronica @ Glenart Castle, Arklow, Co. Wicklow.

you can get your tickets from Spindizzy Records & Freebird Records, priced at €20 (or €30 including a return bus journey)

2 rooms of music and visuals featuring:

Reinhard Voigt (live) www.kompakt-net.de
Rons Mobile Disco (live) www.zentraus.com
Chymera (live) www.chymera.org
+ Djs Seamus Harte & Steffen K

Lackluster (live) www.lackluster.org
Sean Quinn (live) www.psychonavigation.com
Sarsparilla(live) www.alphabetset.net
Thalamus (live) www.alphabetset.net
+ guest Djs

see the thread on the Free for all section for more info or follow this link:

http://www.electrixon.net/Pages/gotrabi.html

Cheers,

Team Go Trabi

Ooh can't wait.Grab a ticket quick if your thinking of going down!

Latest Addition to lineup: DJ.Keith Downey(Psychonavigation Records will be spinning some ambient tunes in the chamber.

Psychonavigation Radio

Dizzywizard said:
Hi thumped headz,

Just a quick reminder that there are still tickets available for this Friday's night of electro / techno / electronica @ Glenart Castle, Arklow, Co. Wicklow.

you can get your tickets from Spindizzy Records & Freebird Records, priced at €20 (or €30 including a return bus journey)

2 rooms of music and visuals featuring:

Reinhard Voigt (live) www.kompakt-net.de
Rons Mobile Disco (live) www.zentraus.com
Chymera (live) www.chymera.org
+ Djs Seamus Harte & Steffen K

Lackluster (live) www.lackluster.org
Sean Quinn (live) www.psychonavigation.com
Sarsparilla(live) www.alphabetset.net
Thalamus (live) www.alphabetset.net
+ guest Djs

see the thread on the Free for all section for more info or follow this link:

http://www.electrixon.net/Pages/gotrabi.html

Cheers,

Team Go Trabi

ok folks,

we are all set for an amazing night at glenart castle.
25ks of PA have been tested and checked last night, and the sound is sweet and loud. it's looking well good, and this is most definatley gonna be the one to kick off the summer season.

the tickets are flying out of both freebird and spindizzy. if you still need tickets, you'd be advised to get down to either of these shops before 5pm today. (they both close at 6.30 but we are trying to get people on the road beforehand, so don;t leave it till the last mintue). as regards the phones, these are bothe small shops and have been very busy with ticket sales over the past two days. they also gotta sell some records.

if however there are some remaining tickets, they will be available from the ice bar (parnell st. east) between 6pm and 8pm. The buses leave from around the corner. there should be plenty of car (make your own way) tickets available from the ice bar, but the bus tickets may well be gone. there will be 4 buses going down and no more.

so thats about it. it gonna be some party. i was meant to post a picture of the kit and stage setup on the electrixon site but i left my camera in the castle last night (i'm in bray typing this in the nearest net cafe we could find!). anyway take my word for it, this party is a goin offffffff. yeahaaaasa.......

l8r

mark

Team Go Trabi

www.electrixon.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back