REGISTER TO VOTE YOU SAP!!! (1 Viewer)

It's a farce that I'd prefer not to legitimise by registering. The whole thing stinks man

I actually agree with you - but unless you can provide me with another viable method that normal folk can partake in that might make an improvement then i see no option. Also i'm pretty sure legally that if above a certain percentage turn up and spoil their vote, then the election is actually legally deemed a farce. Ireland comes within about 25% of this in every election, because saps like you sit at home.

"above a certain percentage turn up and spoil their vote, then the election is actually legally deemed a farce."

If you can provide me with a legit source for this then I'll register

a source in dublin city council tells me they've been getting an insane amount of calls from people making sure they're on the register.

voting and protest are fundamental democratic rights, if the majority dont exercise them, they become the preserve of the minority.
if this election serves no other purpose than complete destruction of FF, then its worth getting out to vote.

Well, I'm not a political scientist but I just think it's a con. There are surely more meaningful ways to express your political voice and more meaningful ways to flex your political will. There's not a quick way to achieve some kind of social progression. Why should I vote for another megalomaniac? Fuck that. The ones with any shred of integrity will barter it all and the ones who maintain it get nowhere.. the worst excesses of corruption far overshadow any meaningful gains for average people.
How have at least the last few election cycles not proved this to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back