Reese's Nutrageous - best bar ever (1 Viewer)

Definitely a Red Bounty man, myself.

I was just thinking there the other day, where have the Wispas gone?

fullZZZZZZTVICL0814002949PIC.jpg

Spam Javelin said:
Definitely a Red Bounty man, myself.

I was just thinking there the other day, where have the Wispas gone?
They're sadly not with us anymore Neil. The wispas dying kick was the Wispa Gold. The classic textured milk chocolate but with a layer of caramel.

The nearest you can get to a wispa now is the dairy milk bubbly.

oootini said:
dimebar.gif

i loves a dime bar now and then. called daim now apparently.bringing it into line wiv the the rest of europe.
anyone remember the halycon days of duma tobbaco and jif cleaning stuff?

I've become a recent convert to the Daim bar. Used to hate the fuckers.

Wispa Gold was a mostrosity.

They were foul. A double-whammy of vile Cadbury's non-chocolate, and a sickly glutinous caramel filling.

wurgh.

Dime bars are great. I'm undecided whether their persistence between your teeth for an hour after you eat them is a good thing or a bad thing.

ICUH8N said:
They were foul. A double-whammy of vile Cadbury's non-chocolate, and a sickly glutinous caramel filling.

wurgh.

Dime bars are great. I'm undecided whether their persistence between your teeth for an hour after you eat them is a good thing or a bad thing.

dime bars are the pussies kalypso bar.

now theres a bar to stick to your teeth!

When I was younger there was a post office/shop around the corner from me. We called it "Mental Good Value" because the owner had a mildly autistic son who would be very generous with his portions when he'd measure out a quater of sweets.

We used to time our visits to coincide with his shifts.

Again, we were young, I'd never be so small minded now to take advantage of a differently abled person, let alone refer to his place of work in terms that were derogatory to his condition.

You'd want to see the size of the quaters he'd dole out though. Fantastic.

Spam Javelin said:
When I was younger there was a post office/shop around the corner from me. We called it "Mental Good Value" because the owner had a mildly autistic son who would be very generous with his portions when he'd measure out a quater of sweets.

We used to time our visits to coincide with his shifts.

Again, we were young, I'd never be so small minded now to take advantage of a differently abled person, let alone refer to his place of work in terms that were derogatory to his condition.

You'd want to see the size of the quaters he'd dole out though. Fantastic.

When I worked in a shop I'd just blam in loads of penny sweets no matter what money the kids gave me. Am I autistic?

lurlow said:
Eat some today and tell me it doesn't taste like salt. I have no counter-argument so I'm just going to repeat myself. Salt. It tastes like salt. It's very salty chocolate. SALT!

Buy me a bag of Kisses and I'll agree with anything you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back