Reese's Nutrageous - best bar ever (1 Viewer)

dAndAn

reesesnutrageous.jpg

Ohhhh yeah.

Whats your favourite bar a chacaleh?

I like Milka, plain or cream.
The Lindt milk chocolate (in the royal blue wrapper) is nice too.

I can't stand Cadbury's. It doesn't taste like chocolate. Apparently they extract the cocoa oil (valuable) and substitute it for vegetable oil (cheap)
Wurgh.

Except for Creme eggs. Much love for Creme eggs.

Reeses chocolate bars regularly test the limits of insect part to chocolate ratio. Many bars sampled had over 150 insect parts per 100 grams of chocolate.

I love a bit of dark chocolate myself.

I had some 85% cocoa solid lindt the other day, thinking I'd be in chocolate Valhalla.

It was disgusting. More bitter than Code Ninjas outlook.

Spam Javelin said:
I love a bit of dark chocolate myself.

I had some 85% cocoa solid lindt the other day, thinking I'd be in chocolate Valhalla.

Yeah , lindt is wicked. Especially the dark choc one with hazelnuts.

THat 85% shit makes you high i reckon. Mad shit.

BURRITOS 'N' BLUES DO A CHOCOLATE BURRITO BAR... IT'S THE BOMB, IN THE JAX, ABOUT 6 HOURS LATER..

OR A TURKISH DELIGHT. EAT ALL THE CHOCO OFF FIRST AND YOUR LEFT WITH A TOUNGE OF SUGAR.

MMMMMMMYEEAAAHHH

HEY BARMAN!!! GIVE ME SOMETHIN TO WRITE ON

ALLAHQUAANNDO!!!

Turkish delight is vile in all forms. It tastes like perfume.

I like Hersheys chocolate. It smells like vomit.

Mmmmmm....vomit.

Also: any kind of chocolate which is coating raisins and/or peanuts.

American chocolate is mank. All bars are either cinnamon or peanut based concoctions.

that said i am partial to a 'Oh Henry'. the bestest monikered chocy bar evah.

oh_henry2.JPG

American chocolate seem to be very dry. Again, I suspect it's a vegetable oil problem. So bad, yet so good though.

Green and Blacks 70% cocoa every time .|..| By far the best dark chocolate around. It is chocolate heaven.

I think American "chocolate" is really better called by the American name - candy. It's mostly sugar and vegetable oil. Not having a sweet tooth I find it unpalatable.

Not much of an American "candy" fan either, though for years growing up I developed a facination with all the various exotic sweets I'd hear mentioned in the movies. I had an obssesion with Twinky Bars for example (I know they're not chocolate). I used to dream about them regularly.
How tremendously dissapointed I was, when I eventually made it to New York, to realise that they were meerly a bit of dry sponge with a squirt of glutenous synthesised cream in them.

twinkie.jpg

John D'oh said:
American chocolate is mank. All bars are either cinnamon or peanut based concoctions.

I reckon the outline of ian broudies face could be identified from your palate if we were ever given the chance to have a snoop.

American confectionary has some real jewels in its krown.

Three muskateers bar: Like a heavy but well balanced milky way in a king size marz format.

Tootsie rolls: they're the best.

Drakes Devil Dogs: They're like small hot dogs but with chocolate sponge and cream centre. Very similar to a gateau christmas log.

nicest bar - picnic. its little bit of everything. i also get a lot of abuse for having a penchant for a bounty bar from time to time. does anyone else like them?

Picnics and milk chocolate bountys are delicious.

I been loving the Topic bar with a black coffee vibe recently. Its for the sophisticated, self aware sugar harlotte.

ive always imagined topics being a more classy bar than the rest, if only because they charge you the same price as a normal sized bar, but make it smaller.

also a topic isnt a walking down the street kind of bar you have to be drinking tea or coffee to fully enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back