Rediculous AFA - MAYDAY - MI5 - Conspiracy Theory. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
also

"- Judging from their website, the AFA have reams of cash, a magazine (sold at specific Dublin/Galway bookstores, as well as some in England, Germany and the U.S. - see here: http://www.geocities.com/irishafa), and associate with local Satanic rock bands the Angelic Upstarts, Runnin' Riot and Skint. These bands, according to the site, held a fundraising concert for the AFA in Templebar in 2002."

ahahahahha

weeler said:
also

"- Judging from their website, the AFA have reams of cash, a magazine (sold at specific Dublin/Galway bookstores, as well as some in England, Germany and the U.S. - see here: http://www.geocities.com/irishafa), and associate with local Satanic rock bands the Angelic Upstarts, Runnin' Riot and Skint. These bands, according to the site, held a fundraising concert for the AFA in Templebar in 2002."

ahahahahha
HAIL SANTA

have a look at the pic in the thread weeler gave a link to.....(the one with the guy with the nasty looking cut on his eye at the front) anyway doesnt the AFA banner in the back look terribly like its been photoshoped onto it or something? it looks like a fake pic....anyone else think so? i could be totally wrong

it was AFA who were blamed by Euro anarchists of leaking plans for the May-Day fiasco.

Ehhhh... when? And what plans? Are they eating too much potato mould over there? I should ask them for their sources but I couldn't be bothered.

It's about time they realised that not everyone who opposes them is a feckin leftie gobshite, too.

mc moley said:
have a look at the pic in the thread weeler gave a link to.....(the one with the guy with the nasty looking cut on his eye at the front) anyway doesnt the AFA banner in the back look terribly like its been photoshoped onto it or something? it looks like a fake pic....anyone else think so? i could be totally wrong
i think you could be right

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back