records for sale - misfits/cro-mags/samhain (2 Viewers)

apologies if this is in the wrong section or shouldnt be posted here.
:)
im selling these for a mate. make me an offer nothing daft though!
i have piccies if anyone wants them.

cro mags - age of quarrel 10" - red text on front numbered 796/1550 -
this is the first pressing not the repress with green text - quite rare i believe!
been played but in excellent nick.

misfits - cough-cool/she 7" - clear vinyl 88 pressing German repro on clear vinyl, 500 made, real (closed) cover, band is called 'The Unfits' on the labels.

samhain - live 7" black vinyl, black blank labels - no label. no # / 5 tracks / 1989 (bootleg)
500 made. Available on black, red and green vinyl.

misfits - halloween/halloween II - German repro has a gatefold paper cover; white labels and no centre.

misfits - ratfink - 300 made made on black vinyl, 250 on clear vinyl w/ poster, numbered. purple cover
Rare Tracks, taken from Marilyn, Horror Business and Living Dead 7"s. Excellent sound quality. Now obsolete because of the legal reissues, though.

misfits - bullet 7" on yellow w/ lyric sheet. 1st and 2nd original presses used the same pressing tool so you can also compare the matrix to a 2nd press original. #2 UK boot ("listless")

misfits - beware - original UK pressing. has plain blue label and plain pink label, and a stuck on A/B

glenn danzig - who killed marilyn - 5000 made of the first press on black vinyl. About 10 copies have yellow hair color on front sleeve, 2-4 copies have purple colored eye shadow on labels (as opposed to b/w regular labels).

chain of strength - what holds us apart - blue marbled vinyl, fold out sleeve, and first strike insert with releases. First Strike pressings (sleeve is different to US sleeve): #1 1500 made, hand numbered, blue sleeve. 15 test pressings on black vinyl, 221 on white vinyl, 1264 on blue vinyl. numbered 310/1500

poison idea - darv=by crash rides again - 3rd press on black vinyl w/ different back cover, 4000 on black altogether. .
First demo tape from '82 on vinyl, fast & wild early HC, great stuff in the style of the first EP

apologies if this is in the wrong section or shouldnt be posted here.
:)

misfits - cough-cool/she 7" - clear vinyl 88 pressing German repro on clear vinyl, 500 made, real (closed) cover, band is called 'The Unfits' on the labels.

clear vinyl 88 pressing German repro

What the fuck dude?????

This is totally the wrong section, you should have posted this in http://thumped.com/bbs/dasvaterland

chain of strength - what holds us apart - blue marbled vinyl, fold out sleeve, and first strike insert with releases. First Strike pressings (sleeve is different to US sleeve): #1 1500 made, hand numbered, blue sleeve. 15 test pressings on black vinyl, 221 on white vinyl, 1264 on blue vinyl. numbered 310/1500

How much is you mate selling this for?

l_db845a0a651941b19b538c5d4f5a1d3c.jpg

Yeah, it looks sweet and all. But not going to enter a bidding war after someone offered straight out of the blue £20. I hate when a record gets ridiculously over priced over 'hype value' or 'scene value' sort of shit.

£20-£25 is probably about as high as it should go. They've sold for 80+ dollars though. The blue one is the most common of the First Strike press,I think.
You could always go the cheaper route and buy the lp,but it's remixed,poorly.

Yeah. I have this thing by which I refuse to pay more than £15 for a 7" and more than £25 for an LP because believe it's stupid to pay more than that for a 7" or an LP no matter how rare they are and also because I hate this whole collectors/dealers mentality where if a record has something special then it's justified if it sells for ridiculosly high prices.

Yeah. I have this thing by which I refuse to pay more than £15 for a 7" and more than £25 for an LP because believe it's stupid to pay more than that for a 7" or an LP no matter how rare they are and also because I hate this whole collectors/dealers mentality where if a record has something special then it's justified if it sells for ridiculosly high prices.

ahh its only money...buy away! :)

all sold apart from samhain - on earth..
glenn danzig - who killed marilyn

more stuff...
DOA - its not unusual - yellow vinyl
sheer terror - live at cbgbs - 3 tracks greenybluey vinyl
poison idea - picture 7" - just to get away
gastunk - under the sun lp
danzig - demos 88 lp
samhain III - november coming fire
samhain - initium lp
danzig - live in new york lp

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back