records/albums you really want but just can't find anywhere (1 Viewer)

This on vinyl, although discogs says it was only on cd...
since the previous album smack bunny baby and the following album hissing prigs were on vinyl I'm not so sure.

Brainiac_-_Bonsai_Superstar.jpg

Richard Young's has one called Stormcrash which he pressed up on vinyl on his own No Fans label about a year ago but he's only selling it at gigs, he doesn't play a huge amount of gigs and nobody has ripped it and posted it online or offered it for sale on ebay, at least not that I've seen anyway. Seemingly it comes in a No Fans "tote bag". I will get it but in the meantime it remains a deliciously tantalising dream.

A thumped reader (not sure if he's a poster or not) saw my post there and offered me his copy of the richard youngs album, it came in the mail today! That'll keep me cheered up for weeks.

I really,really want the first Mama's Boys 7" "High energy Weekend". There's a few other Mama's Boys 7" s I really want but I want that one the most.

There's loads of Northern Ireland punk records I can't find,hopefully patience will pay off on those as I've done quite well at finding that stuff in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back