Record shops in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

sergio

I'm going to spend my first weekend in Dublin and if someone can tell me the name of nice record shops, as well as interesting bookstores I would appreciate it. Also, some cheap vegan/vegetarian place to eat?

Thanks a lot.

Only about a 10 minute walk.
Radio City is right opposite the bus station. To get to Seomra Spraoi, you would go out the front of the station and walk down the alley that goes under the railway tracks, this leads you to Gardiner Street. At Gardiner Street, turn left, and just keep walking up Gardiner Street, going past a bunch of junctions. You pass a park (Mountjoy Square) and then Belvedere court is almost like the first alley after the square, on the right.

Good times. Cos have been wanting to check out Seomra Spraoi for a while and will need food at around that time, thing that really fucked me off last time I was in Dublin because there is so little veggie food it's unbelievable.

Only about a 10 minute walk.
Radio City is right opposite the bus station. To get to Seomra Spraoi, you would go out the front of the station and walk down the alley that goes under the railway tracks, this leads you to Gardiner Street. At Gardiner Street, turn right, and just keep walking up Gardiner Street, going past a bunch of junctions. You pass a park (Mountjoy Square) and then Belvedere court is almost like the first alley after the square, on the right.

fixed. nearly perfect, though.

For veggie food you could try Cornucoria on Wicklow st, (beside tower records and freebird) it was closed last time I was in town but that was a bank holiday.

, thing that really fucked me off last time I was in Dublin because there is so little veggie food it's unbelievable.

ah now ...there is fuck loads of places to eat veggie in dublin.

next time try the peoples kitchen on capel street.
get one of the tofu options... cheap and you will leave full.

Heh was new to Dublin so had fuck all idea of where to go. So stayed central and didn't really managed to find much at all, so settled on a Spar pizza.

But defo gonna check go for Seomra Spraoi, social centre food is amazing.

far from cheap...tastes real healthy...too healthy tasting for me though.
that was a sardonic 'cheap?' rather than a question 'cheap?'
cheap cheap

chick.jpg

i like blazing salads when my mum is paying for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back