Record Fair / Exchange - Oct 4-7 (1 Viewer)

Raar - Maximum

Website
www.myspace.com
Posting this on behalf of choice cuts. Should be quality! Anybody interested in participating please contact Mark, his email is further below.

darren
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
As part of the Wrangler Wanted Weekender taking place in October 4-7 We are looking for approx. 50 people to sell records during the Wanted Weekender:

Vinyl Fair
This event will have local collectors & deejays selling, swapping and buying from their own collections.

This is not a promo drop-off fair! - we are looking for discerning collectors and djs who may want to get rid of some excess in their collections or people who do not have a need for their vinyl and want to make a few quid by selling them on. (they are no good to anyone in the attic!) or dj's that may want to swap with each other. The general public are more than welcome to peruse the stalls - 5 euro admission charge for the day

We are looking for quality collectors of soul hip hop funk reggae rock punk jazz techno house electro etc.. to reach back out and let us know - u can bring in 50 - 500 records, the registration fee is 20euro and admission is 5 euro for the general punter for the day

If you would like to be part of this event pls email me the type of records you want to sell to [email protected] with Vinyl Fair in Subject Bar. As space is limited we request you to put the name in immediately to avoid disappointment - its an ideal day for swapping records, buying and selling from each other.

Cheers,
Mark
www.choicecutsonline.com
www.thisiswanted.eu

I've got a load of crap that might be worth some money I want to get rid of but I'd be too scarlet because I haven't listened to any of it in ten years and so don't know what it sounds like anymore. Do I qualify as a quality collector?

I've got a load of crap that might be worth some money I want to get rid of but I'd be too scarlet because I haven't listened to any of it in ten years and so don't know what it sounds like anymore. Do I qualify as a quality collector?

Nobody wants your Emperor of Ice Cream CD's Aoife.

Nobody wants your Emperor of Ice Cream CD's Aoife.

Remember the day of the last record fair in temple bar when you were asking did I think there'd be many other boys trying to get the record for holding their breath the longest at the fair? You were wearing your nice dickie bow in case they asked you to be on the telly.

I don't think you realised that breathing through your nose didn't count as holding your breath either.

Remember the day of the last record fair in temple bar when you were asking did I think there'd be many other boys trying to get the record for holding their breath the longest at the fair? You were wearing your nice dickie bow in case they asked you to be on the telly.

I don't think you realised that breathing through your nose didn't count as holding your breath either.

Yeah, but I do now - SO THERE!

You gonna go to this one then?
Record Breakers here you come!

I've never been to a record fair that cost more than 2 pounds/3euro to get into.
I didn't know they charged the people to sell either.
I wonder what the overheads are for this kind of thing, genuinely.

I thought they were usually 3euro,I always thought being charged into a recrd fair was wrong but it's the norm.
I still have no idea where this is.

i guess i've progressed to a point in my life where the difference
between three and five euro is completely negligible

i suppose you'se could spend the difference on a bottle of coke and
a bag of crisps or something.

Hey, sorry meant to reply to your earlier post but I believe this is shaping up nicely and there should be a broad selection of stuff to choose from. As its essentially a choice cuts thing expect plenty of soul, funk, hip hop. Theres gonna be dancehall and reggae (I'm told) and I'll be shifting some spares 7"s that I have lying around...

Plan on sellin some of my old detroit techno stuff..............load of it actually

Hey, sorry meant to reply to your earlier post but I believe this is shaping up nicely and there should be a broad selection of stuff to choose from. As its essentially a choice cuts thing expect plenty of soul, funk, hip hop. Theres gonna be dancehall and reggae (I'm told) and I'll be shifting some spares 7"s that I have lying around...
Is there much likelyhood of any old punk,or metal,70's rock being at it?

i will be there with punk records.

anybody with prog rock from the seventiess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back