Reclaim The Streets/Food Not Bombs picnic on Sunday July 6th (1 Viewer)

redflaremist

Website
www.geocities.com
Reclaim the Streets in association with Food Not Bombs present the RTS/FNB Sunday Suburban Summer Picnic.

We are meeting up outside the Customs House at 1pm on Sunday July 6th. Please dont be late!

Food Not Bombs will be preparing a big free vegetarian picnic on the day, but we’re encouraging you to bring your own food & drink too.

You’ll need to bring some euro in random change for the exact fare – we’re heading into the suburbs!

Don’t forget to bring music, colour, noise, and everything else that makes reclaim the streets the best party in the city.

Originally posted by redflaremist
Food Not Bombs will be preparing a big free vegetarian picnic on the day, but we’re encouraging you to bring your own food & drink too.

Why vegetarian? Can we not bring meat?

you can bring meat if you are so inclined but a lot of the people involved with FNB are vegan/vegetarian and wouldn't agree with it.. besides it'll still taste fuckin deadly without a big loada pigs arse in it.

i'd rip your face off if i caught you eating a meat sambo!

but no, seriously, what they actually mean is that the food supplied by FNB for the day will be veggie (in fact it'll probably be mostly vegan). i'm sure no one will stand on your face if they catch you with a sly slice of ham.

Re: jus noticed

Originally posted by jillface
by "wouldn't agree with it" i mean wouldn't agree with making meaty meals.. they're not gonna rip yr steak outta yr mouth or nutin.

Great. Steak it is then ;)

Ah, no, fair enough. If yous are good enough to organise a big free picnic I suppose we should respect the ethos of the whole thing.

I always remember this Viz top tip about vegetarians inviting you to a meal that I think has a point ..

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no
doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.

Originally posted by Wayne
I always remember this Viz top tip about vegetarians inviting you to a meal that I think has a point ..

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no
doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.

If anyone coming to my house for dinner had an ethical problem with eating vegetables i'd respect that, just as i'd expect them to respect my ethical problem with eating meat.

Fruit salad all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back