recession busting new paranoid visions 3 track e.p + 10 bonus tracks on cd!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

out may 16th

being launched at the gig in the academy2 with the lurkers as special guests

blah blah blah....because i am the one is all about hearing punk rock for the first time and realising it was going to change your life, we decided to gather up a load of our old cover versions and also record dont dictate and steppin stone specially for the release:

so

7" single (pre-order at the gig...very limited edition):
i am the one (7" mix)
Don't dictate (classic version of penetration track)
steppin' stone (our version of monkees version of sex pistols version of monkees version)

cd (€3 at the gig)
i am the one (7" mix)
steppin' stone (our version of monkees version of sex pistols version of monkees version)
plus bonus tracks
i am the one (alt mix)
the great rock n roll swindle
sonic reducer (bollock bros version)
mongoloid
saints are coming (live version)
action time and vision
hard days night
michelle
babylons burning (live)
steppin stone (live)

download
i am the one (alt mix) / dont dictate / steppin stone download bundle for 99c

Re: recession busting new paranoid visions 3 track e.p + 10 bonus tracks on cd!!!!!!!

out may 16th

being launched at the gig in the academy2 with the lurkers as special guests

blah blah blah....because i am the one is all about hearing punk rock for the first time and realising it was going to change your life, we decided to gather up a load of our old cover versions and also record dont dictate and steppin stone specially for the release:

so

7" single (pre-order at the gig...very limited edition):
i am the one (7" mix)

cd (€3 at the gig)
i am the one (7" mix)
plus bonus tracks
i am the one (alt mix)
the great rock n roll swindle
sonic reducer (bollock bros version)
mongoloid
saints are coming (live version)
action time and vision
hard days night
michelle
babylons burning (live)
steppin stone (live)

download
i am the one (alt mix) / dont dictate / steppin stone download bundle for 99c

deadly, the Lurkers, never seen them before, should be great.
PA, how do I got about reserving one of those 7"?

Re: recession busting new paranoid visions 3 track e.p + 10 bonus tracks on cd!!!!!!!

deadly, the Lurkers, never seen them before, should be great.
PA, how do I got about reserving one of those 7"?

sticking your name down as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be into getting the 7" myself,but I'm not sure i'll make it to the gig. Any other way of getting a copy?

I'd be into getting the 7" myself,but I'm not sure i'll make it to the gig. Any other way of getting a copy?

ah yeah it will be available in the sops or online..but its failry limited edition, cd is unlimited edition!

Cool,I'll pick one up in a shop for sure then. Ta. I'll have to get a cd too for the extra's.

now that's recession busting! fuck you, recession

hang on though, i thought the way out of the recession was to spend more than ever?

hang on though, i thought the way out of the recession was to spend more than ever?

all commercial indications are that the best way to beat a recession is to increase consumer confidence, give them more money in their pockets and make the wheels of industry move

unfortunately for us, we have jabba the bleedin hut, some useless fuck and amongst other a health minister who looks like she will clear the a&e crisis by eating the patients....none of which have any idea whatsoever about either running a country, commercial opportunities or public relations

bah...i pity the poor fucker who comes to my door tapping for the election. I ran after a green party bloke in a wheelchair to tell him his boss was a sellout tosspot and told fine gael their leader was like a spoilt child...can't wait for fianna fail-ure to show up

i reckon they should all be given a cd if they buy a 7" for fifty grand

all commercial indications are that the best way to beat a recession is to increase consumer confidence, give them more money in their pockets and make the wheels of industry move

unfortunately for us, we have jabba the bleedin hut, some useless fuck and amongst other a health minister who looks like she will clear the a&e crisis by eating the patients....none of which have any idea whatsoever about either running a country, commercial opportunities or public relations

bah...i pity the poor fucker who comes to my door tapping for the election. I ran after a green party bloke in a wheelchair to tell him his boss was a sellout tosspot and told fine gael their leader was like a spoilt child...can't wait for fianna fail-ure to show up

i reckon they should all be given a cd if they buy a 7" for fifty grand

jaysus i sounded like an angry pensioner there

Nothing wrong with the pulling the bus pass punk card, since when did it say your too old for punk or fishing? Mr Charlie Harper can answer any questions...

bus pass punk me arse! they don't even ask you for yours wghen you get on...chelseas "right to work" is replaced by "right to pension"

3 track download bundle being added to the release

and

finally

the vinyl version of beware of the god is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any approx stage times yet for saturday pa??

any approx stage times yet for saturday pa??

reckon

roosky at about 9pm
dubtones at about 10pm
lurkers at about 11pm
pv's at about 12.am
dj til about 2am

you watching the eurovision and anxious not miss any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back