reason (1 Viewer)

shanannigan

Website
www.myspace.com
i just thought i'd start a reason thread to see if anyone else is having as much fun with it as i am.. thanks to some of the articles in sound on sound that delve into some of the instruments and effects in detail.. like the matrix pattern sequencer and the vocoder... having hours of fun messing around with these..
so reason users.. whats your favorite instrument/effect/patch in the program?
also... if you don;t want to load your own vocal samples into the NNXT try googling "voice generator" the first result to come up should have at&t in the title somewhere.. this lets you type text to be generated in speech.. you can then download a wav file sample of what you've asked to be said..

fy33fq.gif

i recently installed reason onto my computer, im having fun getting lost in it, but seemingly theres no samples on it, do i have to buy these seperately? i have been hearing so much good stuff bout this! but am gettin fustrated! is there a course in city somewhere ?

i recently installed reason onto my computer, im having fun getting lost in it, but seemingly theres no samples on it, do i have to buy these seperately? i have been hearing so much good stuff bout this! but am gettin fustrated! is there a course in city somewhere ?

Reason comes with its own sound banks , havent had a copy since version 3.back then it came with 2 cds of samples........

I had a quick go of the 4 and the thor synth is fun , still love the old Malestrom and Subtractor. I dont like using reason to musch meself cause of all that fake patch cord bollox....:eek:

Reason is cool, but as a starting point for writing, I find its better to use it as a spine to flesh out with 'real' (hardware) synths, sequences.

that said, Thor on Reason 4 is tha shiznitz, some great patches on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back