Reason Matrix Sequencer (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
how come my friends Reason has something called a 'Matrix Sequencer' and mine doesnt?

its really cool and i was wonderin does any1 know how you'd download it like a plug-in? because my top menu wont even let me create a new device let alone one it doesnt come with.

im using a cracked version of 'REASON ADAPTED 2.5 for MAC OSX'

can any1 please help??? :( :(

you really should... right click (or ctrl click i guess) and you should see it at the VERY BOTTOM of your dropdown menu, below all your instruments. It has to be there alongside a rebirth rewire port thingy.. if it isn't there is something seriously wrong I'd say... you can't download it like a plugin or anything, it's been part of the program since version 1.0

reason adapted? where did you get that???

ernesto said:
how come my friends Reason has something called a 'Matrix Sequencer' and mine doesnt?

its really cool and i was wonderin does any1 know how you'd download it like a plug-in? because my top menu wont even let me create a new device let alone one it doesnt come with.

im using a cracked version of 'REASON ADAPTED 2.5 for MAC OSX'

can any1 please help??? :( :(

All FULL versions of reason have the matrix sequencer in it.

Not familiar with the Adapted version of Reason.....
(as far as I know it's a slimline/cut down version of reason)

Wicker said:
Not familiar with the Adapted version of Reason.....
(as far as I know it's a slimline/cut down version of reason)
yep - adapted is a cut down version and usually comes 'free' with some kind of midi controller (oxygen8 or whatever) and they kinda expect you to use that for triggering notes.
which is probably whey they don't have the matrix.

o'course you could always just use the midi track lane to do the same as what the matrix does anyway - no?

so it's a budget version. ah.. shame though, the matrix is cool for throwing quick bits and bobs together. and for other assorted mad shit :)

so the answer to your question is, get the full version I guess..

karljacuncha said:
o'course you could always just use the midi track lane to do the same as what the matrix does anyway - no?

nah the matrix can be used to control cv signals aswell such as the envelope controlled filter etc.

what your gonna have to do is get the full version of reason

Wicker said:
Reason 3 is out shortly............ .|..| .|..|

but reason 3 costs money and thats something i owe alot of so thats not an option. uber-gay pants, and not in the good way.

guess ill have 2 try download it somewhere and hope its not this crappy adapted shite.

grr. thankx though guys. let me know if any other mac users cud, ahem, lend me a copy

cheers

ernesto said:
but reason 3 costs money and thats something i owe alot of so thats not an option. uber-gay pants, and not in the good way.

guess ill have 2 try download it somewhere and hope its not this crappy adapted shite.

grr. thankx though guys. let me know if any other mac users cud, ahem, lend me a copy

cheers
I've got the orkester and soundbank discs for pc and apparantly they can be used to validate the osx installer, which is easy to d/l on limewire etc. hasn't worked for me though.. I haven't tried too hard though I suppose. then there's a lot of conflicting shite information on the interweb about all that shit :confused:

look on eBay. you'll find a lot of folx 'giving away' their 'backup' copy for free. 'postage' of said free backup cds costs about $40 though.. hmm !ninjaaaa

and beanstalk, it's not just you. scream = .|..|

:)

plug said:
I've got the orkester and soundbank discs for pc and apparantly they can be used to validate the osx installer, which is easy to d/l on limewire etc. hasn't worked for me though.. I haven't tried too hard though I suppose. then there's a lot of conflicting shite information on the interweb about all that shit :confused:

look on eBay. you'll find a lot of folx 'giving away' their 'backup' copy for free. 'postage' of said free backup cds costs about $40 though.. hmm !ninjaaaa

and beanstalk, it's not just you. scream = .|..|

:)

I'm sure the Warez /P2P communities will have it soon enough.
I actually managed to get my first version of reason working by.......

1. Installing the demo on my own machine
2. Went to my friends machine (who had it installed, but had no installation disk)
3. Copied all direcories and files from his machine (incuding hidden files)
4. Dumped his files into my DEMO Folder ........ and it worked

This only worked on version 1 and to be honest I was probably a bit lucky in the fact that it worked.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat

Pantone247 said:
I've only just figured out how to program re-birth

yay me!!

Pantone 808 starts here
nice wan.

hail!

808.jpg

encountered a real one just the once. in the recording studio of the guy who wrote "limerick you're a lady" :)

he was using it as his metronome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do all my drum programming (I use the word programming in the loosest sense of the word) on the 808 in re-birth, but it's the 303's got a handle on, just wirting patterns on it, then pitching them about over chords and sequencing them. Takes FOREVER, and about 3 or 4 attempts of realising your last note is 1/16th of a beat out, or the the final note is flat... aaaaiiieeee

but it's deadly when it finnally works.

Pantone247 said:
I do all my drum programming (I use the word programming in the loosest sense of the word) on the 808 in re-birth, but it's the 303's got a handle on, just wirting patterns on it, then pitching them about over chords and sequencing them. Takes FOREVER, and about 3 or 4 attempts of realising your last note is 1/16th of a beat out, or the the final note is flat... aaaaiiieeee

but it's deadly when it finnally works.

you should try programming a real 303. Frustrating isn't the word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back