Rainbow of Death 10" (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

www.myspace.com/rainbowofdeath

the Monarch folks hyperfast j pop violence alter-egos. You can't go wrong with song titles like "Turbonegronomicon" and "Death Rock N Rollerskates". Imagine Spazz or Heresy being fronted by Hello Kitty. Amazing.

Have a very limited amount to sell, first come,. first served, not holding these (or anything else) for people any more. €7 each

while I'm here - folks who have Army of Flying Robots lps on hold you have til this day next week to make your arrangements as there's a bunch of folks asking me for copies.If yours aren't collected within the week they go back on sale.

I'd like one of these. You about saturday?

l_974c45ce30b6ec1cec86e430ed414fc1.jpg

I can meet you somewhere Saturday afternoon.
I should point out, I don't have the coloured vinyl copies, just plain ol black vinyl

That's cool I'm all about the music anyways. I'll give you ring, I'm probably going to the noise thing in seomra spraoi but I'll meet ya where ever suits.

are there any copies of this left? i'll take one if so. i'll be at the tunguska gig in cork saturday if any of em wouldn't mind carrying it down. or just let me know what the postage damage is and i'll sort you out

Seeing as the number I had for you doesn't work and I didn't get to Dublin til late saturday I'll take one this weekend if there's any left, also a division's ruin colour if possible.

Okay, these are all gone, Moose and Mackle I have copies for you but you'll need to get em pronto..I'll try and restock this (and AOFR lps),as it seems I may have underestimated the demand...

yeah, just about to post that.Oh well. guess they're not coming over next year after all then..
Okay, here's the deal, if you're reading this and want one of these records, send an email to me at cesspoolrecords@gmail (or if you're on myspace, send a pm to www.myspace.com/cesspooldublin), and if there's a few people who want copies, I'll reorder them this week. As always, if you don't intend to pay for this when I order it for you, don't bother unless you want a fucking whirlwind of abuse off me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back