Rain (2 Viewers)

No, but it seems that I still managed to make a good impression - I got the job so it can rain as much as it likes, I'll still be smiling.
well done!

i tailored my clothes specifically to the weather today - skirt and tights don't trail on the ground and dry much quicker than trousers, knee-length coat keeps maximum amount of you dry. had no sensible shoes though so i've been drying my converse on the radiator all day :(

well done!

i tailored my clothes specifically to the weather today - skirt and tights don't trail on the ground and dry much quicker than trousers, knee-length coat keeps maximum amount of you dry. had no sensible shoes though so i've been drying my converse on the radiator all day :(

I dressed similarly, but had to wear heels - formal business interview etc. My mistake was not having a hat or umbrella with me. Hair dripping onto the front of my jacket. :rolleyes:

No, but it seems that I still managed to make a good impression - I got the job so it can rain as much as it likes, I'll still be smiling.

congratulations .|..|

got soaked this morning. Brought a small umbrella instead of the big massive one. An error of judgment that cost me dearly.
Still, the waterproof shoes I bought on Monday are keeping my feet dry.

AS i was having breakfast this rainy morning, I just made up this joke

man 1: hey you remember that slice of bread that raised all that money for your lifesaving operation?

man 2: yes?

man1: and who swam across a raging river to rescue your children form a blazing house?

man2:yes, what about it?

man1: It's just that I had the toaster at a low setting so its only a light brown, not really toast at all. Do you still want it.

man2: yes, of course, it's done enough for me

The panic that grips the traffic in rainy weather is unacceptable.
Yesterday I found myself part of it. I cycled my head into a bus’ wing mirror, stupid like, I was looking at it when I did it (but I wasn’t going fast, no damage).

Cars pulling out all over the place and gaining no advantage in doing so, just doing it out of frustration or something. Motorcyclists forming gangs of revving maniacs. Pedestrians running, screaming, crying. Taxi driver bad behaviour being amplified by light refracting from the rain droplets. Little old ladies, the terror in their eyes. Cyclists panicking like gazelles on the savannah.
The Fear, THE FEAR, THE FEAR!!

Driving through floods is my new favourite thing- exhilirating yet scary as theres a good chance I wont make it through

whhoooooooosh

i go

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back