Rain (2 Viewers)

nooo, cycled in - fog, no rain and its been lookin quite good outside today

You must be in a parallel universe, it absolutely lashed from about 10.30 (as Ro said) and it was raining so heavily that it flooded the basement here in work and was dripping through the ceiling on the landing outside our door.

You must be in a parallel universe, it absolutely lashed from about 10.30 (as Ro said) and it was raining so heavily that it flooded the basement here in work and was dripping through the ceiling on the landing outside our door.
huh, well I came in before 8 and my eyes have only now started to wander from their glazed monday-state so there could've been an all out missile war with the brits going on and i wouldn't have noticed.

was there an all out missile war with the brits going on today?

huh, well I came in before 8 and my eyes have only now started to wander from their glazed monday-state so there could've been an all out missile war with the brits going on and i wouldn't have noticed.

was there an all out missile war with the brits going on today?

Now that you mention it...

I think it may actually drier in Donegal than Dublin for the first time ever. Does anyone have a link to county by county stats?

I think it may actually drier in Donegal than Dublin for the first time ever. Does anyone have a link to county by county stats?

thats meant to b the case alright. I was in Donegal on saturday 'til yesterday morning. When I left Donegal the sun was splitting the stones. When I got back to Dublin the hailstones were splitting my head open.

Apparently they had lovely weather in Donegal all last week while it was shit everywhere else.

My sister in donegal sent a photo of her daughters playing in their paddling pool in bright sunshine last friday morning- here it was as dark as a november afternoon

god how i cursed her

I got pissed on in the park this morning. There was a very silly middle aged woman wearing a t-shirt doing short sprints up and down the path. She looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

I'd a raincoat on and lasted fifteen minutes outdoors because I got soaked and was FREEZING cold.

Dogs are destroying new gaff due to muckiness and leaning on every light coloured surface they can find.

Am trying to keep the place like a shrine to Our Lady until everyone I know has seen it once before it's irrevocably destroyed by dirty animals. It'll never happen. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back