Rain (1 Viewer)

There was supposed to be one in Merrion Sq. before but they took it down because of rain or something. I was VERY disappointed. Maybe it’ll be back though.

Can't find the link. It was a year or two ago at a festival somewhere in England. A gust of wind untethered it and a man was left holding on to a rope, he fell and died.

HomerChalk.gif

some great thunder yesterday. got home five minutes before it kicked off, watched it from the comfort of me couch. thrilling.

remember that thunderstorm a few years ago that lasted about 3 days and was only over dublin? that was great fun although i was at home in the midlands for most of it. i remember it was lovely and sunny (but cold - it was november) in the midlands and i got the bus back to dublin and from about maynooth onwards i could see the big dark clouds and flashes of lightening over dublin and as i got closer it started hailing and snowing and got windy and miserable and carried on like that for the rest of the day and night. it was like god was punishing dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back